Opening 1 - Gurenge

Hey Guys, I felt bad about deleting the chapters that contain the openings. So I thought I do a chapter dedicated to the Opening of Season 1 of Re: Slayer using Gurenge. Hope you all enjoy it!

Tsuyoku nareru riyuu wo shitta -

Kaoi is seen walking through the woods as suddenly a bright light flashes

Boku wo tsurete susume

The Demon Slayer now stands in the marketplace as the camera pulls back to show the title.

Dorodarake no soumatou ni you

Kaoi with a wooden sword is knocked down but gets back up

Kowabaru kokoro furueru te wa

Rengoku shows off his signature smile.

Tsukamitai mono ga aru

Kaoi rolls out of the way as a giant morning star almost hits him. He gets up and prepares to attack.

Sore dake sa

Beatrice and looking over Kaoi

Yoru no nioi ni (I'll spend all thirty nights)

We see that thirty Kaoi are now walking

Sora nirandemo (Staring into the sky)

All but one vanish as the last one looks up at the sky

Kawatte ikeru no wa jibun jishin dake

We see the residents of the Rengoku Estate before

Sore dake sa

it transitions into an image of the residents of the Roswaal Mansion.

Tsuyoku nareru riyuu wo shitta

Zoom in on Ram as she is looking over the younger version of her and her sister along with their parents. Before she turns to face the camera.

Boku wo tsurete susume

The scene then changes to a gathering of the witch cult as Betelguese then turns around.

We see that Kaoi and Ram are now back to back.

Dou shitatte!

Kaoi's purple sword then lights up in fire!

Kesenai yume mo tomarenai ima mo

Kaoi launches into the air as he performs Flame Breathing. Elsa throws a knife as a little girl in shadow rides wolgarm to use an earth spell.

Dareka no tame ni tsuyoku nareru nara

Kaoi dodges the rocks thrown at him and deflects the knife. The Alpha Wolgarm is shown before Kaoi jumps down with his sword of flames.

Nando demo tachiagare

Reinhard, Al, Julius and Felix stand together under the moon.

Sekai ni uchinomesarete makeru

Kaoi, Ram and the Crusch Camp come together as they face the White Whale. Wilhelm launches into the air as he swings his sword.

imi wo shitta

Ram lands in front of Rem as she unleashes her wind magic.

Guren no hana yo sakihokore

Flames gather around Kaoi as he forms a Flame Tiger and attacks

Unmei wo terashite

Kaoi then looks up at the moon.

Personally, while Paradiusus-Paradoxum is my favorite op of Re: Zero. I really like this op better for the fanfic. 

If anyone is curious, I will be using Akeboshi for Season 2.  Also, let me know if you guys want me to make an ending in the comments.