Chapter 6: The Demon Slayer Butler

Later that day we find Kaoi in the mansion trying on different clothes to fit him.

Keyword is trying

Emilia: Isn't there anything that fits you, Kaoi.

Kaoi: None of the male clothing fits me. Which is a shame cause this vest is in my color.

Kaoi then holds up a vest that is the same shade of blue that is on his gloves and haori jacket.

Rem: Our deepest apologies on the wardrobe, sir... I mean Kaoi.

Ram: I must say, you look utterly ridiculous sir... I mean Bakaoi.

Kaoi: And I feel ridiculous. Can I change into my regular clothes now? Also Bakaoi that's a bit of a mouthful to pronounce.

Ram: It may be, but it is Bakaoi's name.

Kaoi: She is really going to commit to this isn't she?

Ram: Rem, do you notice anything about Bakaoi's ludicrous appearance.

Rem: Well, the shoulder's fit him funny, his legs are short and his eyes look a little too big due to his spectacles.

Kaoi: My eyes are a bit too big, huh? Okay, how about now?

Rem: Now they look scary.

Kaoi: There is no pleasing you, is there?

Ram: We can't have you to work here in shoddy-looking attire. Will have to alter the uniform to fit you. Rem if you wouldn't mind.

Emilia: Well, I have to go study for the royal selection. See you later, Kaoi.

Kaoi: Sure thing, Emilia.

Rem: I'll be taking your measurements for the fitting. Stand still with your back straight.

Kaoi: Ok.

As Rem took his measurements, Kaoi noticed something odd about the blue-haired maid. Kaoi hears her sniffing like a dog? However, the oddest thing is that he gets the feeling of hostility every time she sniffs him. The hostility stopped after she was done.

Rem: I am now done. Sister if you would please give Kaoi the tour while I sew his outfit. That would be pleasant.

Ram: Alright Rem. Come now Bakaoi.

Kaoi: Fine

Kaoi then followed his new superior Ram as they tour around his new place of work.

Ram: And this is the lavatory.

Kaoi: The lavatory, Huh? I wonder how it differs from the one in Nippon.

Kaoi opens the door but unexpectedly sees Beatrice in bed and playing with Puck.

Beatrice: My sweet Buddy. Oh, how I love playing with your fur.

Beatrice then notice the dumbfounded Demon Slayer standing in the doorway.

Kaoi: Uh... hello again.

Beatrice proceeds to push Kaoi into the hallway with an invisible force and close the door. Kaoi then performs a flip to land on his feet.

Kaoi: Guess she is still upset with what happened earlier.

Ram: Miss Beatrice is normally fickle with those who impose on her and the Forbidden Library. As such is for a spirit such as herself.

Kaoi: Beatrice is a spirit?

Ram: Indeed, the great spirit of Yin magic.

Kaoi: Yin magic? Great more words that mean nothing to me.