Chapter 18

"Dawg, tell me this girl playin'?" Chris scrolled through his Instagram timeline.

"Nah, fool, she's serious." Trey said as his eyes stayed glued to his cell phone screen.

"She had to do all this shit while I was asleep or something."

"That hoe a fraud."

"She just mad, still."

"What you gon do kid? Your name about to be rolling through these streets big time." Trey mentioned.

"I gotta call Brittany, she'll know what to do." He stood up from the couch. As he stood, Brittany was already calling. "Hey, Brit, I was just about to call you."

"Christopher! What the hell? How do you expect me to clean this mess up? This girl is about to get you locked up big time. Has Cassie seen this?" She questioned.

Chris could hear all the anger in Brittany's tone. "Let me explain." he said.

"You don't have to explain anything. I can already put the story together. Of course you met this broad in the club, that's the only place she's found. Took her back to the room, but while you were at the club, you were pissy drunk, I saw those pictures too. ANyways, you brought her back to the room and she gave you head because that's what's she's best at. Now, when you're drunk, you like to act a complete ass and embarrass yourself."

"Brit...."

"Let me finish!" She said. "Now this girl has exposed you and you call good ole Brittany to save the day. All I know is that I'm going to need Jesus to hold my hand and yours to fix this. I'm not making any promises."

"I'm sorry, Brit." Chris said. Although Brittany is his manager, she as alost like a sister to him. 

"Sorry? Don't tell me sorry. You'll have to tell Cassie that you're sorry. This could cancel or postpone your tour and now I have o find a way to prevent that from happening which would take a miracle."

He knew that she was right. His show could get cancel because Honey exposed photos of him with drugs. Now he knew he was going to have to tell Cassie what was going on because she's rarely on the social network.

"I'm going to call you back in a little bit, I have to call Melissa, and when I call, answer the damn phone. I don't care what you're doing. You could be in the middle of talking with Jesus when I call, I don't care. When Brittany calls, Brittany wants an answer." She ended the call.

Chris removed the phone from his ear and stared at it.

"Damn, she just handed you your ass." Trey laughed. "I would have sworn that was Cassie."

"Cassie will ten times worse than Brittany."

"Alright man," Trey got up, "I'm going to get up outta here. Let me know if you need anything." Trey said before he shook his cousin's hand and disappeared from the hotel room.

.....

"What's going on?" Cassie answered her phone when she saw Brittany was calling.

"I need you to call your husband." Brittany said. "I don't want to be the one to tell you this, however, you need to know what's going on and you need to hear it from him." She explained.

"Brittany, what's going on?" Cassie asked. "Is Chris okay?"

"Chris is fine," Brittany paused, "for now."

"What's that supposed to mean?" she asked.

"Cassie, please call him. I'm only calling because you have to call him. He needs to tell you and I want to be sure that he does that asap. So call him." She said.