Chapter 51

"Chris and I were talking about having a other baby." Cassie said, picking up the remote control to the tv in Mya's living room.

"Really? That's great. Y'all are finally ready for another one."

"That's the thing, I'm ready, but I need him to get himself together so that I know he's ready too. He has to prove to me that he's done with that crap before we do anything."

"Girl, I know that's right. If my husband hadn't talked my panties off, then I wouldn't be pregnant with this one." Mya said with a chuckle.

Cassie laughed, "you stupid!"

"I'm dead serious. This one was not planned."

"Speaking of that one, you never told me what you were having." Cassie said.

"Oh yea," Mya got up. "I'll be right back."

A few minutes later, Mya reappeared with a yellow envelope.

"The results are in here. I haven't seen it, so I don't know. Neither does Jordan. We want you to be the one to tell us. And by us I mean, the whole family. So, I have a task for you."

Cassie playfully rolled her eyes and sighed. "Here you go, gotta be extra." She giggled.

"Hush girl." Mya hit Cassie's arm with the envelope. "I just want it to be special."

"Awe okay. I have the perfect idea." Cassie said. "The kids may enjoy it."

"Good. I knew you were a quick thinker." Mya smiled.

Cassie's had left the house for a few hours and came back after dinner.

"Aunt Cas is back with a huge surprise!" She walked in with five silver balloons and one was much bigger than the rest. Everyone to the backyard!" She walked to the backyard.

Mya followed with Zion and Jordan gather the other three and they all went outside to the backyard.

"I'm giving each child a balloon and this big one is for mommy and daddy." She gave the bigger one to Mya and Jordan reached for it. There were specific balloons she had for each child and she gave it to them.

"Okay, when I count to three, you three are gonna pop your balloons." She gave them a needle each, then grabbed Zion from Mya.

"Mommy and daddy will pop theirs last." She gave Jordan the needle. "Now, children, your balloons does not reveal what the baby is. Now I need for someone to pop Zion's balloon though."

"You can do it." Mya suggested.

"I'm not about to be all in y'all picture."

"You're a part of the family, you can be in the picture." Jordan approved.

The kids popped theirs and blue and pink, heart-shaped confetti bursted out their balloons. Then when Jordan and Mya bursted their balloon, their was different shades of blue heart-shaped confetti that bursted from their balloons and Mya felt so much joy in her heart when she saw the color.

"We're having a boy!" Jordan said with excitement.

"We're getting another brother?" Faith frowned.

"Yes!" JJ was thrilled.

"We're gonna have a healthy baby. That's all that matters." Mya stated.

After having a small celebration and spending a little family time together, Cassie left to be with her family at the their hotel. The kids were asleep and Mya and Jordan were in their bedroom.

"I'm so excited that we're having a boy." Mya said.

"Me too." Jordan was laying close to her to feel her stomach.