Chapter 6

His hands were jittery,  and his pulse was speeding. Jordan's guilt took over his body. How could he give in to her? She wasn't his wife.

He normally sleep during his plane rides, but he couldn't shut his eyes because his betrayal replayed over and over in his mind. How could he face his wife after putting his lips on another woman? 

Mya didn't deserve to be cheated on. At that moment, he knew she didn't deserve a man that would do such a thing to her.

Seems like the flight was ten hours instead of four hours. He was supposed to fly out with Victoria,  but he took the first flight back home. He couldn't be around Victoria after what happened.

When he'd finally landed,  he rode to the parking lot where he parked his car. Getting to his car, he sat in silence for a moment. It was after twelve in the afternoon and he headed to a flower shop to pick up some flowers for Mya.

Pulling into the driveway, he saw that Mya's suburban was parked in the driveway. Walling into the house he was greeted by Prince, they're boxer.

"What's up boy!" He rubbed Prince's head.

Prince jumped with excitement and barked a few times.

"Jordan?"

He turned at the sound of Mya's voice. "Hey, baby." He stood and greeted her with a hug.

"How's my baby?" He asked, placing his hands on her baby bump.

"She's fine. We missed you." Mya went in for a kiss but Jordan didn't want to reject her.

"Where are the kids?" He asked.

"Faith is in the living room and Heaven and JJ are in their rooms." She answered, having his hand. "Maybe we could go to the movie room and watch some movies together." She suggested. He could tell that she was happy to have him back home.

"Could we do that tomorrow?  I'm a bit tired from the trip." He picked up his bag work his free hand.

She frowned a little. "Okay then," she walked back into the living room.

Jordan went upstairs and say his bag on his closet. He unpacked his bag and noticed that his clothes smelt like a woman and there was lipstick smudged on one of his shirts.

He couldn't panic nor act to suspicious,  but he couldn't let Mya see it.

He took the clothes out and took them to the washing room downstairs.

"Where are you going with those clothes?" Mya asked.

"Just going to throw these in the machine." He kept walking.

Putting the clothes in the machine, he started it and left the washing room. Mya was on her way to the washing room when he ran into her.

"I could have gotten that for you while you rest, babe." She said.

"Nah. I don't need you on your feet doing things right now. You've been home taking care of the kids, and I don't want you to worry about waking my clothes." He stated.

Mya frowned as she stared at him. Something was up with him. "J, I always wash your clothes. I'm the only one in the house that washes clothes. I don't even think you know how to work that machine." She said.

He let out a guilty chuckle,  "I bought this machine,  how could I not know how to work it?"

Her eyes widened in a way to show that she didnd't believe him. "Really?" She questioned, "Where did you put the detergent?" she asked.

Suddenly he frowned, realizing he didn't put any detergent in the machine and he knew that she knew. "He stopped the cycle and opened the top, scanning the machine to see where the detergent would go. "It goes in here." He pointed to the empty hole in the corner."