Chapter 42

Mya, Jordan, Zion, and Faith had just gotten home from Angel and Derrick's house. It was a long day and a lot of chaos they'd just witnessed at the party Angel threw for JJ and Heaven.

"Remind me to not accept anymore invitations to a party at her house. That was just terrible." Jordan said as they settled in the living room.

"I felt bad for Angel. She was so upset at everyone and everything that was happening." Mya responded, sitting down. "It's not like it was her fault." Mya said.

"I know but damn. Those people are a bit crazy. It was one person after another." He chuckled.

"Mommy, where are we gonna sleep?" Faith asked.

"You're sleeping with mommy and daddy tonight. Remember I told you that?" Mya answered. They had the kids's beds in the moving truck and they were gonna sleep in the same bed for two more nights because they're going to be leaving in two days.

"When am I gonna get my bed back?" Faith asked.

"When we get out new house in Los Angeles?" Mya answered. They all were now in their bedroom, sitting on the bed.

"Jordan placed Zion, who was sleeping in his arms, onto the center of the bed.

"Let's go run your bath water." Mya told Faith as she walked to the bathroom.

Jordan walked down the stairs and set the alarm. They were in for the day.  Making his way back to the bedroom where his wife and children were, he sat on the bed. He felt a little tired.

Faith ran out the bathroom with just her underwear on.

"Faithy, come back in here and get in this tub." Mya demanded.

Faith giggled and jumped on the bed. "Daddy!"

"Faith, what did your mom just tell you to do?" He said in a stern tone.

Her excitement faded quickly and she immediately got down from the bed and got up and followed her. Mya appeared in the doorway before they walked into the bathroom. Jordan could tell that she was tired.

"I'll give her a bath and you get some sleep, you look tired." He told his wife.

"You sure?" She asked. "I can do it."

"Nah, you need to rest." He said.

"Okay, babe." She let out a light breath and walked to the bed.

Jordan gave Faith her bath and by the time they were done, Mya was in the bed, sleeping next to Zion.

"Mommy?" Faith lightly tapped her mother's arm.

"Faith, get in the bed." Jordan said. "Don't wake your mom, let her sleep."

Faith got in the bed and laid on the other side of Zion, leaving enough space for Jordan to lay down. Before he could sit on the bed to relax, his cell phone rang. It was Angel calling.

"Hello?" 

"Hey, I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time." She said.

"Not really, just getting ready for bed, what's up? Everything okay?" He asked.

"I need a favor." She said. "I know that I'm supposed to keep them until tomorrow, but as you saw earlier that there was a lot going on. And it still it." Her voice trailed off a little. "Could I drop them off over there tonight?" She asked. "I don't want them around this mess."

"Yea, that's fine." He responded. "Just let me know when you're on the way or when you're here. I'll be waiting." 

"Okay, thanks." She said.