2

I grabbed my bag and rolled it out to the taxi where my parents were waiting. We were going to the new house and I couldn't wait to see those blue eyes again. He apparently had a flat in London with his band mates but he was staying Doncaster for the whole month, while on break, so I would be able to spend that time with him. It's crazy how I found this out just yesterday

I pulled my song book and finished my song I have been trying to perfect writing for years I couldn't get an ending to the song but now I can use how I'm feeling to at least do the third quarter if the song. After a while of writing I emailed Louis

Hey Louis gonna miss your calls but I have to go on this trip. I can email during the flight but that's it. Sorry :( 

Hoping that his mom remembered everything he wouldn't even know that I would be coming. He would be so surprised. Haha I can imagine his face.

My phone buzzed bringing me out of my daydream.

That's good enough for me ;) I am going to miss those calls too. You are my best friend in the world don't forget that. Don't die on your flight ;) 

I smiled at him remembering that from years ago. We pulled onto the side streets, about five minutes till we get to my new house.

I'll try not to. :) how's your band? Anything new in Doncaster? 

I sent it and we were turning on to the main road closing in on his street. I called Louis mum.

"Hello" she said cheerfully.

"Hey I'm almost there so make sure he stays away from the house." I said.

"Okay see you, bye."

"Bye"

My phone buzzed and I opened the new email.

Well we just finished our first album. We're going on tour soon so that should be fun. Hopefully I'll stop in Wales so I can see you. :)  

Nothing new except there is new neighbors a few doors down that I should go meet. To be neighborly of course ;) Other then that not really. 

Well at least he knows there are new neighbors. That should make it better. The car came to a stop and I got out cautiously and ran to Louis door.

Up the rocky path I never thought I would go up again. On the porch I cried on while he hugged me for what felt like forever. This house had so many memories that I could never forget.

I knocked on the door and Louis mom opened the door within seconds.

"Hello there!" She said

"Hi there I'm, like, your new neighbors from down the street" I said in my best American accent.

"Oh and what is your name dear?" She asked holding in her excitement.

"Megan."

"Oh nice to meet you Megan, I'm Jay Tomlinson. Would you like to meet my son? He looks about your age." She said still trying so hard to contain the excitement.

"Sure" I said still carrying on the American accent which I do have to say isn't too bad.

"Louis come meet the new neightbour!" Jay calls.

Just then a brown haired boy walked around the corner. Still out of sight to him, he came waking to the door looking un amused that he was doing this but with someone behind him. But it wasn't any of his sisters, she was tall like Louis with wavy brown hair.

"I dont want to meet th-Aerie!" Louis yelled in delight, dropping the hand of the mystery girl and coming over to hug me. I had a huge smile on my face at the look on his face, but in the back of my mind I felt slightly jealous of the other girl.

"Hi" I say, returning the hug.

"What are you going here? I thought you wre going on vacation?" He exclaims.

"You know those new neighbors?" I ask.

"Yes? What about them?" He said, unwrapping me from the hug while giving me a confused look. 

"Well, I am the new neighbor, as well as my parents."

Oh his face was priceless, this made my smile grow larger if it was even possible, it was pure shock. He gave me another hug.

"I missed you Aerie." He whispered into my ear as he hugged me tight.

"Me too." I say. After what feels like forever, we pull appart. "Who's this?" I ask gesturing to the girl behind us standing there awkwardly.

She looked up from he feet and gave me cold and dirty look.

"Oh, Aerie meet my girlfriend, Eleanor."