Headaches And Heartbreak

Louis POV

I woke up to my head pounding. Where am I? I wondered.

I got out to bed and walked out the door. I was in Liam’s flat. I walked into the living room to see all the boys sitting on the couch.

“Hey mate.” Harry said noticing me.

“Hi.” I said coming to sit down. My head hurt so much.

“Want a Tylenol?” Liam asked. “you must have a massive headache from all you drank last night.”

“Yeah.” I said. I walked over to the kitchen table. I felt so confused.

“What’s on your mind?” Liam asked setting down two Tylenols and a glass of water.

“I had the weirdest dream last night.” I said.

“Oh, really. Um, what was it, about?” He said.

“I had a dream that I found Aerie. I told her I loved her and kissed her, and she told me she loved me back. But then it went all black.” I said.

“Wow. That’s quite a dream there.” He said.

“Yeah, but it felt so real.” I said. I felt really disappointed, I would do anything to make my dream true.

“It was only just a dream.” He said looking a bit, worried?

Liam’s POV *last night*

I watched as Aerie rushed to her room and I quickly followed. I stood away from the door so she could go in. I stayed behind hearing Louis talking.

“Aerie!” he said and walked somewhere. “I’ve misses you so much.” Obviously forgetting the earlier events. That’s the thing with Louis, when he’s drunk he forgets things.

Silence.

“I have to tell you a secret.” He whispers loudly.

Silence again.

“I think I’m in love with you.” He said.

Silence.

After a few seconds she said “I love you too.”

Waiiiiittttt, what?

After a few seconds he walks out with her in tow.

“Hi Liam!” he says cheerfully. I look over at Aerie, her eyes filled with hurt and sadness.

“Louis it’s time to go.” I said.

“Awwwwwwww.” He whines.

“C’mon.”

He turns around and kisses Aeries cheek. “Bye love!” he says and walks past. i see her eyes water up.

“I’ll come back in about ten minutes okay?” I said.

“Fine.” She said and looked at the ground.

I left and brought Louis back to my flat and put him to sleep. After about five minutes of making sure he was asleep, i told the lads i was going to talk to her, and I left to go talk to Aerie.

When I got to her apartment I knocked on the door and opened it. I watched her as she was packing a suit case.