3

Trying to fight the tears of how much those words hurt, I gave a small smile. I dont know why I am so affected by this, We are friends, I should be happy for him? Maybe because he didnt tell me? Because I felt replaced? I dont know what it was but it hurt, a lot.

 My heart feels like its been shattered on that front porch. A lot of hurt has happened on this porch. I adjusted the bag that was draped across my body with held my song book, my phone and wallet.

"I should help my parents unpack." I lied. "We'll talk later?" I gave another small smile. I couldn't stand here anymore or I would break down and I couldn't do that, not today. I really don't want to make things any more awkward.

"Oh. Uh. Okay." Louis said looking disappointed.  "See you later then?"

"Yeah, bye." I said and walked out closing the door behind me. I ran down the path tears threatening to fall. I could her Louis calling my name but I couldn't stop running until I was in my room. I shut the door and leaned against it as my legs gave way. I sat on the my newly carpeted room leaning against the door and cried.

Just cried.

 ~~

Louis POV

"Oh, Aerie meet my girlfriend, Eleanor," I said happily. She gave me a smile. I looked into her eyes, she looked, hurt?  But now after that I could see the hurt and sadness in her beautiful blue eyes. I could see tears collecting in her eyes. But why?  

"I should help my parents unpack." She said quietly as she adjusted her bag."We'll talk later?"

 I didn't want her to leave yet. I was disappointed and sad that she felt hurt and was about to cry.

"Oh... uh... okay. See you later then?"

"Bye." she walked out of the house closing the door behind her a book dropped out of her bag. The door closed and I picked it up and opened the door.

Song Book

"Aerie!" I yelled but she wasnt in sight.

With the book firmly gripped in my hand I walked up the path and in the door pushing through my mom and Eleanor.  

"Louis-" I cut Eleanor off.

"Hey uh. I've got some stuff to do, come over later?" she nodded and kissed me goodbye. With that I walked up to my room and slammed the door.

I opened my computer and emailed her.

Hey there I have your song book I can bring it by if you would like. We could catch up, go to Ronnie's? My treat. :) 

~~ 

Aerie's POV

I opened my bag so I could put it in its new pace but i couldnt find the tattered book anywhere. I panicked. I silently curse myself I must have dropped it.

My phone buzzed.

 Hey there I have your song book I can bring it by if you would like. We could catch up, go to Ronnie's? My treat. :) 

I can't face Louis but I need my song book.

Kay. When? 

A few minutes later there was a knock at my bedroom door.

I ran to my bed and wiped my tears away. Making sure I looked the same as I left.

"It's open."

Just then Eleanor walked in fuming.

"What do you want?" I asked confused.

"For you to stay away from Louis." she spits.

"What do you mean?" I am so confused, what did I do?

"I know what game you are trying to play and bit.ch it isn't going to work. You think that just because you guys have 'history' together that he will magically fall in love with you. Well reality check, its not going to happen not with me and Louis so back off, you bitch."

She used the word bitch freely like it was a regular word but it hurt for me. I just sat there shocked and completely stunned. Until I felt a burning in my cheek.

She slapped me hard. Really hard.

"Get out now." I said sternly

She smirked knowing her plan had got me mad, but being mad was an understatement I was a mixture of things.

She left with a smirk on her face and I was hoping she would never come back. 

~~

An hour later there was another knock and I was sure it was Eleanor.

"Eli-Louis?" I questioned confused.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing" I said. I didn't need anymore drama with Eieanor.

"You sure? You look like you just saw a ghost." I nodded, he crossed the room and pulled me into a hug. 

"God, I missed you so much."

"We talked everyday." I laughed.

"But I never got to see you and hug you, I missed that." He says.

"I missed it too." I say. After a while we let go.

He sat down on my bed and handed me my song book. I took it and looked at him.

"I didn't read it. Don't worry." He said and gave me a reassuring smile. I gave a small one back.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

"So about going to Ronnie's..." He started.

"I'm not really feeling well sorry. I must have gotten some flight sickness." I lied. He nodded

"I can get my mum to make you some soup and we can watch movies. Greese maybe?" He suggests

"No, I dont want to get you sick." I said.

"No, I'm fine, I want to see you, you just got back."

"I dont want to get you sick, we can hang out tomorrow."

"You sure?" He questions warily.

I nod and he gets up.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled as he walked out of my room.

 After sitting in slince for a couple of minutes I picked up my song book and began writing.