Cuz its a Stand Up

you like the new cover by @livehappy? she did an amzing job, thank you soooo much! i really love it.

what do you think?

-Hailey xx

Aeries POV.

I waited. Its been hours since he was supposed to be here. He never came. He lived down the block so it wasn’t like he was stuck in traffic. He wouldve called me. Then it finally went throught my head.

He stood me up.

Louis stood me up.

I guess it was too good to be true. I had him, not caring about the odds. Then things went through my mind.

The stalker.

Eleanor.

Everything, and anything could've stopped him from coming and this was beginning to worry me. Eleanor. The name seemed familiar.  I put that aside to think about the events that had played out. Nothing seemed to make him want to stand me up.

Maybe he doesn’t like you. My mind told me. I was starting to think that was true.

I waited until I drifted of to sleep.

I woke up the next morning with the events from the night flooding back to me. I grabbed my phone from the night stand beside my bed and checked for messages, nothing.

No calls, no texts, no voicemails, no emails.

Nothing.

I tried to call him.

It rang.

And rang.

No answer.

I slammed my iphone down in frusteration.

Then I got a text.

Louis POV

When I got home I was furious. How?!? How could she do this to herself?! How could my Aerie do this?! She knows what happened and she knows how I feel about them! She PROMISED!

She promised.

Tears welled up in my eyes. Guys are allowed to cry. Crying doesn’t make you weak it makes you human.     I finally had her. The fact that she did this makes me scared.

Was she a druggie?

How long has she been doing this?

Millions of questions went through my mind. I didn’t want her to die like he did. She was, is my, and always will be, my best friend and my first love. I don’t want her to get hurt.

The next morning I was awoken by the sound of my phone ringing. I grabbed it and checked who was calling.

‘AERIE IS AWESOME!!!’

I clicked ignore. I am still really mad and I don’t want to say anything I will regret.

Aerie’s POV

‘Heard you got stood up. I told you. I told you

                                                                                Xx’