5*

Aeries POV

I wake up to the vibrating of my phone and I look at the screen.

'Louis'

"Hello?"

"Hey I'll be at your house in ten minutes so be ready." Louis said giddily.

"o-" the line went dead and I stumbled out of bed and grabbed some clothes for the day. I slipped on a pair of shoes and ran into my bathroom, brushed my teeth and ran out of my room grabbing my phone and sliding it into my back pocket and grabbed $40. I jumped down the stairs and sat in the living room. Just then my mom walked in then walked out.

"Where you off to?" she yelled from the kitchen.

"Somewhere with Louis."

"Just date already!" she jokes laughing

"Its not that simple" I muttered under my breath.

"Huh?" she said. whoops must have said that too loud.

"He has a girlfriend already mom."

"Aww thats to bad, is she nice?"

"The complete opposite." I say, rolling my eyes. "She is using him for popularity and money I just know it. She even threatened me. shes kind of a.. you know."

"Shes a what?" I heard a male voice, l but it wasnt may dad. it was Louis. My eyes went wide.

"Have you heard of knocking?"

"Why would you say that! You haven't even had a conversation with her for gods sake! I can't believe you! You need to calm down and stop being so jealous! " He yelled. My mom gasped.

"Louis you dont underst-"

"No. just dont" he said being the drama queen he is, he walks away.

"Louis!" ! yelled running after him he stopped and turned around.

"Leave me alone Aerie okay? I dont understand why you had to come back here. It was better without you here." He said and turned to walk away.

I stopped dead in my tacks the tears started to flow. Is that how he really felt?

Maybe I was acting rude, but he didnt know what she said, she dint know that I had already talked to her. He had no idea

And that was the problem.

~~

Louis POV

I cannot believe she just said that about Eleanor she was innocent and Aerie was probably just jealous but I was livid because that isnt her! She's not the same person she was.

"Louis you dont underst-" I cut her off before she could say anything more. I needed to get out of there before I said something I will regret.

"No. Just dont" I said starting to walk away.

"Louis!" she yelled. I could hear pain in her voice and it sounded like she was crying, or about to. She was running after me. I stopped and turned around.

"Leave me alone Aerie okay? i dont understand why you had to come back here. It was better without you here." I said and turned to walk away. She wasnt following me anymore. Too mad to even think of what I had just done.

~Flash back~

We were sitting outside in my back yard staring the stars.

"You want to know something?" she asked

"What?"

"You are my bestest friend and I don't think I could find anyone else to trust more then you." she said sitting up and I followed. "Even though you are my only friend I'm glad that I got to meet you because I dont think I could survive this world without you Louis Tomlinson."

With that I leaned in and she cupped my face. I kissed her lips sweetly. I could swear that fire works were being set off somewhere. This moment I want to save forever. I pulled out my phone and took a picture. She looked a bit shocked at first but then she grinned.

"What?" i asked

"You're amazing."

"I know."

"Promise me something." She said when i kissed her neck.

"Anything."

"That no matter what we will always be friends."

"Always. I promise." I smiled and she grinned showing her small dimples.

It was hard to believe that that was only weeks before she moved that summer, but most importantly that I may have just broke my promise to Aerie.

~~

I wanted to scream. I had just ruined everything, I didn't mean any of the words uttered out of anger. But I still couldn't shake the anger I felt when I replayed teh senario in my head. How dare she talk about her that way, especially since she hadnt even had a converstaion with her. It was stupid. This was stupid and I didnt like it.