Come Find Me

A/N: so hi. Surprise update!! My laptop is crap so I'm using my phone so I apologize for any errors because I can't use my editing software so uhm yeah. Enjoy!

Aerie's POV

"I honestly don't understand what was going through your head! how could you do something like this?!" I yelled. I was still trying to process what was going on.I didn't need this bullshit at 1 in the morning.

"I, I." He stuttered clearly at a loss for words.

"You are one of his best friends! Best friends don't do this!" I gestured between him and I.

Trying to make sense of all of this was giving me a headache and I was so done. My mind was clouded with anger making it hard to think and The more I thought about it the angrier I felt.

"You took advantage of me! You knew I didn't remember anything!"

I couldn't believe he had done this. He was supposed to be my friend, how could I trust him if he had lied to me? The thought of this made the anger boil inside and the guilt I felt wasn't helping the situation.

He just stood there in silence.

"I don't know what to tell you," he said calmly, breaking the tension filled silence. "Other than I'm sorry."

I could tell he felt guilty. part of me felt sorry for him. but an even bigger part was raging at him.

I stood there in silence and sighed.

"I can't accept that."

"So where does that leave us?" he asked, looking afraid of the answer.

"There is no us Liam." I said bitterly. "It was

"Well there was an obvious reason why you wanted to be with me Aerie!" he raised his voice.

"That wasn't me!"

"Then who was it?"

"I don't know!"

"Well that person was happy, carefree, and smiling. Before all of this I had hardly seen you happy, or even smile! Goddammit he made you miserable!"

"Don't bring him into this." I said trying to stay calm.

"Why the hell not?!"

"Because he has nothing to do with this!"

"He has everything to do with this! He treated you like shit! he made you feel worthless! fuck, he is the reason you lost your memory!"

"I'm done, I'm not going to listen to this." I said walking out of the room.

"Where the hell are you going?!"

"Out because I'm done." I said on the verge if tears.

"What do you mean you're done?"

"I'm done with all of this!" I yelled opening the door and walking out, slamming the door behind me.

~-~

I could see the sun rising above the horizon marking the early hours of the morning. now that I had calmed down, I realized that maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

Despite the sun, it was cold and I hadn't brought a jacket and my arms had goosebumps from the November air. Seeing as how I was wearing a long baggy t shirt and leggings you could see how this was a problem.

I honestly didn't know where to go or what to do. I wanted to take a walk and clear my head but now I seemed to be lost. I had decided to shut off my phone after the 100th call from Liam and I had no plans turning it back on.