Coffee Trips

Heyy sorry I'm late....

Here is a chapter.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Aeries POV

I need a job. Something to get me outta of this flat.

It's been a month or so,

I haven't got any texts,

And I haven't seen him.

It kills me.

I haven't seen Liam in a couple days either, but they are recording here in London.

That scares me.

I haven't seen Jenna,

She's with Harry.

Can't talk to her.

Harry thinks I moved away.

But they didn't tell Louis,

At least I don't think.

I get in the elevator. I put on my mint blue Ray Bands. I was wearing a blue ombré sweater and ripped jean shorts with a messy bun.

I am surprised I haven't been found by the dreaded directioners. I know they are looking for me. I've had so many mentions asking where I am on twitter.

I walk out into the warm August air. Down the street to Starbucks.

"Caramel Frappe?" Justin asked.

"How'd you know?" I said sarcastically, removing my Ray Bands.

"Your Ray Bands?" He gave me a wink and started to make my frappuccino while I walked to the cash.

Justin lives in my apartment building and is going to London university. He is my only friend, other then Liam.

"2.37£" Justin said.

I handed him a five pound bill.

"Keep the change." I said.

"Will do beautiful." He said going back to making my Frappe.

"Hey I'm looking for a job. Know of any places?"

"You could come work here." He said. "I could use the help." He said sarcastically gesturing to the empty starbucks. With an exception of one or two people.

"I've never seen it so dead." I said.

"Neither have I." He said.

"So you seriously want me to work here?" I asked.

"It pays well." He said. "And you get half price frappes, and at your rate you need it." He said, making me laugh.

"Okay do you have the forms?"

"Nope your just hired," he shrugged. "I'll give them before you get off your shift that starts now. The Lunch rush will be here any minute. I'm sure Lucy won't mind."

Lucy also is going to uni with us. We all are good friends.

"Okay."

"I'll go get you an apron. Keep your hair up." He instructed.

"Okay."

He walked into the back and I went behind the counter.

"Okay ill show you how to make frappes. They are the most popular right now."

He showed me how to make them and i have to say They were quite easy to make.

"Okay, a costumer. Ill work cash your going to be the bartista, your here enough to know how to make the rest of the stuff." He said.