Stay With Me

My heart raced the thought of finding her made me ecstatic, I couldn't let this go on any longer.

"Well, where are they?" i asked frantically.

"I cannot give you the information." he said.

"Why the hell not?!?" i yelled

"Because we can't risk you going to the location. It's too dangerous.

"Bullshit, this is bullshit. I should be able to go."

"Mr. Tomlinson i understand you are under a lot of stress, but you need to calm down. This is an incredibly dangerous situation and you cannot get involved. Please let us handle it, i can assure you we will get her out of there safely and we can meet you at the hospital."

"No, I need to go, please I need to help her."

"Mr. Tomlinson, you have to stay here."

Aeries POV

Pain, that's was all i could feel, at this point i wish my body would go numb. The ropes had sunken into my skin, rubbing the flesh off, making my wrists and ankles bleed. the cuts on my arms and legs went deep and it hurt like hell. I had given up all hope on Louis, or anyone for that matter, coming to save me, so now i was just waiting for the point where my body couldn't take it anymore.

The room was pitch black, not a single shed of light in the room. It's been three days since i had eaten last. I guess this could be worse, i could be dead. but if i was, then I would be a lot less pain then I am in now.

The only thing accompanying me was a plastic water bottle in my hands that had about half of the water left, as much as i wanted to dink it all, i didn't know how much longer it would be until i got another. i needed to save it.

my stomach let out a painful grumble. i needed to eat. my stomach burned, i let out a scream, my throat burned but it got their attention because within 5 minutes i hear shoes outside of the door.

"Just shut up." Eleanor whined. "nobody will hear you anyways."

"food." i spluttered. "i need food"

"Oh you need food?" she perked up. a sneaky grin on her face. "hmmm"

"boys!" she called out. my stomach dropped. i shook my head rapidly.

"no." i croaked.

"but you said you wanted some food, well you have to give to get darling." she laughed.

*this part of this chapter contains some sexual content (not in great detail) if you are uncomfortable with the topic of rape or sex in general skip to to where indicated*

my breathing got heavy and i couldn't seem to catch my breath as the two men walked in. I was terrified.

"Our friend here wants to have some fun." the men turned towards me with devilish grins on their faces that made my stomach turn with disgust.

they walked over to me and grabbed me and untied my legs and retied them to the legs of the chairs.

"No! stop please!" i screamed.

"have fun!" she laughed and left the room.

the men ripped off the already torn leggings as i tried to flinch away screaming.

"Please! Please!" I screamed.

"shut up." One of the said slapping me.

"feisty one we've to here. this will be so much fun."

"leave me alone!"

"Now if I were you i would be good, because if not, we will have to punish you."