I wont give up

Liam's POV

Ugh. I totally forgot that today was my Skype date with Dani. What am I going to say? I can't tell them. What am I going to do.

"I uh was out with a friend." I said.

"Who?" Louis said.

"Jenna. She said that she was looking for Aerie." I said.

Louis face expression saddened.

"Oh.' He mumbled.

"Yeah. So if you don't mind I am going to go to bed." I said walking past them and to the stairs.

"Liam," Louis said.

"Yeah mate?"

"Has she found her?" He said. His blue eyes glossy with tears.

"Not yet. I'm sorry." I said and went up stairs feeling guilty because he was breaking.

Louis POV

I went up to my room. i sat in my bed, opened my phone and dialed a number.

Ring

Ring

Ring.

"Hello." Her adorable voice rang through the phone.

"Hi." I said.

"You haven't called me in a while Louis. Have you given up on her now?" She asked.

"She's my best friend I can't give up."

"Louis, she isn't coming back. You need to stop. Has it ever occurred to you that maybe she doesn't want to be found?" She asked.

"IM NOT GIVING UP! OKAY? I HAVE MADE SO MANY MISTAKES AND I NEED MAKE THEM RIGHT." I yelled. Tears were streaking my cheeks

"Well Louis it's time to wake up. She isn't coming back, so you need to get over it." She said and hung up.

"I'm not giving up." I mumbled to myself.

Aeries POV

I logged onto twitter and looked though my mentions. Many asked if I was going on tour with the boys and when I was going to sing again. So I decided to do a twitcam. So I tweeted.

'Ill do a twitcam in 10 mins'

Withing seconds I had an extra thousand mentions.

After going on tumblr and sharing the news and replying to tweets I started the twitcam by tweeting.

'Doing twitcam, I'll answer all your questions and I have a special surprise for you guys!'

Then I opened twitcam and turned on my webcam. After a few seconds I had 379 veiwers.

"Hey guys! How are all of you?"

'Good'

'Great!'

'Good. You?'

"I'm good. I guess I'll start by answering questions."

'@Louisgirl: Since your Louis best friend, do you know why he seems sad?'

"Louisgirl asks Do you know why Louis seems upset. Um I don't actually."

'Anonymous: your really good at lying. Keep it up ;).'

They are watching me.

"Hazzaandnialler asks Are you going on tour with the boys. No, I haven't been asked, so currently I am not. I don't think I will be though." I said.