Epilogue

"So you have a new album coming out soon? Your fifth album?"

"Yeah it's one of my favourite albums of all." Niall says.

"And I hear Ed Sheeran wrote a song for you?" 

"Yeah the track is amazing, one of my favourites." Louis says and the camera zooms into him.

"Daddy!' Marcie points to the T V. 

"Thats right. Thats daddy." I say to her 

"Where is daddy?" she asks

"I think he is in Japan right now."

Marcie and I were currently watching a re run of BBC 1 

"Where is that?"

"Very far away."

"He come home soon?"

"Not for another two months love." I say. 

When the T V show is finished, I turn off the TV and go get the bags.

"C'mon Marce, you want to go to Nanny's?"

"Yay Nanny's! Nanny's!" She chants.

"Alright grab a couple of toys for the train and we will go for a bit."

~~

"Aerianna! Can I get a picture?"

"Aerianna going to see Louis?"

"Aerianna do you have another on the way?

"Aerinna can you ask Louis to follow me on Twitter?"

The crowd of screaming fans and photographers shouted and fashed cameras at us as I carried Marcie through the train station keeping her head to my chest.

"why do they do that mummy?" Marcie asks when i set her down on the train seat.

"They love your daddy very much, thats why." I smile at her.

"Are they all daddy's cousins?"  She asks and i laugh.

"No, its a different of love darling." i say and pull her close and kiss the top of her head. "You will understand one day my love."

"I'm sleepy Mummy."

"Alright." I say and pull out the ipod. I unwrap the headphones and put one in her ear.

"Which one?" 

"Little." 

I search through the library and click on the song and withing minutes she's asleep. Ever since Louis started touring the only thing that could put her to sleep was the boys music.

Flashback

I heard crying coming from the other room and i got up.

"I've got it, go back to sleep love." Louis said kissing my forehead before getting out of bed and into the other room.

Soon enough the crying stopped. It was a new record. I got out of bed, and walked into our daughter's room.

"When I close my eyes

All the stars align

And you are by my side

You are by my side Louis sang to the sleeping baby in his arms as i leaned against the door frame with a smile, even if it was three in the morning. "Once in a lifetime

It's just right

That we are always safe

Not even the bad guys in the dark night