Hit or Miss?

Aeries POV

I wish I could tell him everything, I wish I could be with him without having to worry about him getting hurt. I didn’t think when he had asked me out or when I kissed him. I wish I would’ve thought about it and then it would’ve saved us all the drama and hurt. I just can’t be with him, not it there is a chance for him to get hurt. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if he got hurt especially because of me, and at the time when I thought of all this Louis was already here.

“I am tired of this. Your being some bipolar bitch that is messing with me and now I don’t know what the fuck to think.”  He yelled.

It was like a punch In the gut. I blinked fast trying to make sure he didn’t see me upset. But unfortunately I didn’t do a good enough job because his featured turned to guilt.

He knew. Of all the times in school when I was the class “bitch” for no reason. I had been bullied so much that I couldn’t find a day at school when I wasn’t bullied by someone. He was my only friend for a reason, and this didn’t help.

“aerie.” He said softly.

“No, get out.” I said calmly pointing to the door.

“Aerie, please.”

“Get out Louis!” I said sternly. He walked to the door and I followed so I could lock it to ensure that he could not get back in.

I closed the door shut and locked it. I leaned against the door and sat down, bringing my knees up to my chest I laid my head against the door.

“It’s like I don’t even know you anymore.” I say quietly, “Who are you and what have you done with the Louis I know and love? I wish I could tell you everything. I wish none of it mattered but you could get hurt. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if you did, especially if it was because of me.”

Even more tears blurred my vision and by now I just let the free breaking down into sobs before going into my room and laying down on my bed. I grabbed a pillow and held it up against my chest. I turned on the TV, and before long, even if it was only 5 by now, I let much needed sleep take over me.

“Aerie, wake up Love.” I opened my eyes to see Liam standing in front of me shaking me awake.

“What do you want?” I groaned into my pillow.

“we need to talk.”

we don’t need to talk about anything.” I said sitting up.

“Well you’re not going to talk to anyone else.”

“I have Jenna.” I sassed

“She’s back home.”

“I can call her.”

“On a Monday?” he asked skeptically.

“WHAT?!?!” I yelled.

‘huh?” he raised an eye brow.

“shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.” I mumbled to myself as I grabbed clothes for the day and ran into the washroom to get ready.

“Aerie? What’s going on.”

“Well unlike you I have a real job that requires me to be in on a certain time. And that time is in 3 minutes!” I yelled through the door. I tied my hair up in a messy bun, pulled on some denim shorts and a crop top. I applied some blush to my cheeks and mascara to my eyelashes before swinging the door open and rushing to grab my phone so I could get to work faster. I slipped on a pair of TOMS and opened the door.