BONUSSSS

“No you cant do that!” she schreeched before goinginto a fit of giggles.

“And why not?” I asked with a smirk.

“Because.”

“because why?” I ask.

“because you cant expect to go out on stage and sing that and expect the to take you seriously.”

“it was a joke Aerie.”

“Still. What are you going to sing?”

I had decided on a song. But she didn’t know it yet.

“I was thinking maybe the ABC’s” I said proudly. She erupted into another fit of  giggles

“Louuuisssss. C’mon be serious.” She bagan to pout.

“But I am serious.” I said with a smile.she continued to pout.

“okay fine. I was thinking of doing a song by the Plain White T’s.” she smiled at my choice.

“I though you said they were crap?”

“Because they are.”

“and so are you.” She said with a smirk.

“That’s not very nice.”

“Then tell me they arent crap.”

“Fine. They arent crap.” She smiled. “They are absolute shit.” She gasped.

“How dare you say that about my boys!” she held her hand over herheaart dramatically.

“Okay, Okay I’m sorry they arent bad, they are actually quite good, well that one song.”

“and that would be?” she asked raing an eyebrow.

“oh that would a be surprise.” I told her with a smile. She huffed in annoyance.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” She mummbled. “Why don’t you want to tell me?”

“It’s a surprise, you will have to watch to find out.”

“You know I will.”

Truth is I chose a meaniful song. It reminded me of her, us. I wanted to see if she would get my message if she would be watching because there was a very small part of me filled with doubt. Even though that part was wrong, now I’d give her a reason.

It was the morning of auditins and I had been waiting in the waiting room for over 3 hours. My nerves were running high as someone inf front of me has just gone in..

“Louis stop worrying, you’re going to do great.”

“Number 155204!” The man who I presume works for the show calls. I looked down on my tag to see it was me. I take in a shrap nervous breath.

“Don’t be nervous. You are going to do great and they are going to love you. Good luck Lou.” She says into the phone.

“Talk to you later Aer.”

“Bye.” I hang up the phone and walk to the stage manager.

“That’s me.”

“You’re next.” He says handing me a mic.I feel like im going to throw up. I’m so nervous.

you’re going to do great and they will love you.” Her words repeat in my head.