2 A.M

Songs for this chapter (Let’s try this):

Amnesia – 5 Seconds of Summer

Wherever You Are – 5 Seconds of Summer

Louis POV

It was eating me alive. This constant worry, made me want to scream. I was a mess. It was sleepless nights filled with thoughts, worry, regret, blame. It was killing me. I just wanted to get back so I could hold her and know she was safe. I was determined to get her to remember. No matter what the outcome. I didn’t care if it ended up with us just being friends, I just needed her right now, I needed her to be able to pick up the phone and talk to me like before. But I screwed that up because of her. I wish I could go back, do it over, but, of course, that couldn’t happen.

So here I am sat at 2 am the way it has been for a whole month. If I was lucky I could get a couple hours of sleep, but they would always end with a nightmare. So I just decided to stay up. We were going home in two days, and then it would be okay. We would all be okay.

~-~

“Louis? You okay?” Harry asked, bringing me back to reality.

“What? Yeah.”

“You sure? This is the fifth time you’ve zoned out in the last 10 minutes.”

“I’m fine.” I snapped. The truth was I wasn’t fine at all. My mind was eating me alive.

“Woah, okay.” He put his hands up in surrender.

“I’m sorry. I’m just tired.”

“We will be home soon. Don’t worry.” He gave me a pat on the back.

Being home soon wasn’t good enough. I needed to be home a month ago. 6 hours. That was it. That’s how long it would it be until we would be home. I could make it. Yeah, I could make it.

~-~

I couldn’t take it. I was going to be stuck in a plane for 2 hours. 2 hours. It was better than being stuck in a plane for 6 hours. But I couldn’t sit still, and lucky for me we were experiencing the worst turbulence ever.  we weren’t allowed to leave our seats unless it was to use the toilet, and there people sick in there so it wasn’t worth it. I tried sleeping but it, like most times failed miserably.

I picked up he lifeless body. It was too late. This was all my fault.

“NO!” I yelled. “NONONONONONO!”

“Louis wake up!” Niall shook me to wake up.

I sat up abruptly.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“I’m fine.”

“Really?” He asked me in disbelief. I nodded. “because it doesn’t look like you’re okay.”

“I’m fine. I promise.”

“Alright. But if you need to talk.”

“I understand, thanks.” I ended the conversation there, not wanting It to go further.

“Good afternoon! This is your captain, I just wanted to announce we will be landing in about 5 minutes. Thank you for flying with British Airways.” The pilot announced over the PA. I let out a sigh of relief.

When the plane landed we were the first off and we went straight in, there she was standing with a smile on her face. Wearing a grey Oxford Uni hoodie and jeans. She ran up to us and pulled us into a group hug.