10

Louis POV.

Liam sat by me comforting me while paced throughout the room. How? How could I be so freaking stupid? How could I not see it?

I sat down and put my head in my hands. Just then, the door slammed open to reveal a furious Jenna.

"What the hell?" Jenna yelled.  

I looked up at her and put my head back into my hands.

"She ran. She's gone Louis. Gone!" she screamed.

"Who's gone?" My girlfriend asked in an unusually happy mood, especially in these terms of events.

"Elounor get the fuck out." Jenna snapped.

"I'm here to see my boyfriend. Oh my Gosh! Louis are you okay?" She asked running over, her heels clicking in the hard floor.

"No, I'm not okay!" I snapped looking up at her. Her eyes filled with sadness.

"I'm sorry, I'm just stressed." I say in a softer tone.

"Babe, she's gone. Just forget about her." She said.

"I cannot just forget about my best friend!" I yelled standing up and walking out of the room.

Liam followed me out of the room.

"Wait, how did she know Aerie was gone?" I asked

"I dunno." He paused.

"Mate, go calm yourself down, I'll go find her." Liam said calmly.

I nodded and went into another room as Liam walked out the door.

~~

It's been an hour and they're not back. I'm worried. I've really screwed up, the door opened to reveal my girlfriend, she walked over to me and sat down.

"Louis, I don't like seeing you like this. Ever since she came back you've been upset. I thought she was your best friend?" She asked calmly.

"She is." I said

"Well, she isn't acting like one."

"She has." I said.

"Really Louis!" she stands up yelleing "Then why the hell have you been depressed ever since she got back?" She snapped.

I didn't answer.

"Huh? What did she do to you?" She yelled.

"Nothing, absoluttly nothing Eleanor! I'm trying to fucking defend you because she doesnt like you. You're the reason why I'm upset! okay? She is still the best friend sh was three fucking years ago!" I yelled.

" Well if she was your best friend then why doesnt she keep her toughts to herself? She should be the one suppoting you and she should just deal with it because you're mine" She yelled.

"You know what, get out!" I yelled."I'm not your fucking property! Maybe she is right, maybe dating you was a mistake!"

At my words i see it in slow motion, the look of anger from her face fades and is replaced with pure shock and sadness, her eyes pool with tears and before I knew it, she was running out of the room.

The thing that was really confusing to me was that didn't feel any sympathy. 

What was wrong with me?

About 10 mins after my little 'fight' with Eleanor, Zayn and Niall came into the room.

"Why is Eleanor crying?" Zayn asked.

"We had a fight." I said.

"I'm hungry!" Niall whined.

"Where is Harry, Liam and Aerie?" Zayn asked.

"I don't know. Aerie ran off so Liam and Harry went to look for her." I said.

"Is Aerie okay?" Zayn asked.

"Can we talk about this while we're getting something I eat?" Niall whined again. I stood up.

"Ok mate, c'mon." Zayn said wrapping his arms around mine and Niall's shoulders.

Once we got to Nando's, Zayn, Niall and I talked about the whole situation.

"So do you know where any of them are?" Niall asked with a mouthful of food.

I shook my head. Unfortunately I didn't, and that worried me. I haven't heard from Liam or Harry in the past two and a half hours.

"I'll try calling them." Zayn said pulling out his phone. 

~~

Zayns POV

The phone rang and rang.

"Hello?" Harry's accent rang through my speaker and into my ear.

"Have you found Aerie?" I asked.

"Yeah we have her with us." He said.

"Okay now Louis can relax." Louis tensed body soon relaxed and he beathed a sigh of relief. "Why didn't you call him?" I asked.

"Never came to mind." He said.

"Who is it?" Aerie whispered. Harry put his hand or finger over the mic so I couldn't hear, but failed miserably.

"Zayn." He said.

"Is he with-"

"Yes" he said.

"Don't tell him where I am." She demanded.

"Sorta too late. Sorry love."

"Um Harry?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"Is she fine?"

"Yes."

"Okay. That's all I needed. Bye mate, thanks."

"Bye." He said. And with that I ended the call.

 ~~

Louis POV

"So..." I said. Anxious to see what he had heard. I was so worried.

"They found her." He said.

I already knew that

"And.." I asked, hoping he would tell me something more about what was going on. 

"She's fine."

"Nothing else?" I said, getting the feeling there was something else, something he wasnt telling me.

"Nope."