6*

Aerie's POV

"So he walked in right after you said that?" Jenna said looking shocked. I nodded in agreement."That's sad." I once again nodded.

"It gets worse, he told me I shouldn't have come back and that it was better when I wasn't here."

"It was." A girly voice said. I looked up and threw my head back and rolled my eyes.

"Really? has anyone heard of knocking?" I exlaimed throwing my hands up in frusteration. 

"What do you want?" Jenna asked standing up.

"To know what this bitch did to my boyfriend?"

" I didnt do anything to him." I said

"Okay, well care to explain why he hasn't called me in like 3 days, and why whenever I go over to see him, he tells me he wants to be alone? I thought I told you to stay away from him."

"Maybe he has finally come to reality" Jenna said. I tried to bite back a smile before I go into a fit of laughter.

"Ha.ha very funny" Eleanor spat.

"I dont know." I said

"Well thanks for nothing, you." she said pointing to me "come with me"

I looked at Jenna and she just shrugged. We both got up and we went downstairs and I went outside.

"Now can you tell me what really happened. Why were you with him."

"Like I said before. I. didnt. do. anything. Okay, I'm sorry he hasn't called you, but I dont have anything to do with it. I wasn't with him."

"Bullshit"

She grabbed my hand and forcefully hit it against her face. She held my hand there for a few seconds before she dropped it, my hand remaining there for a second, and like we were in slow motion, because before I could remove it her face suddenly changed to hurt and fake tears.

"Aerie. What the hell?!" Only one voice that belonged to

Louis.

This wont end well.

"Honestly, I dont understand!" He said shaking his head.

"I cant believe you hit me!" Eleanor fake cries and I just stand there, stunned. I couldnt believe this was happening.

"What is wrong with you?" Louis yells.

"I-" I cat get anything else out, I have no explaination, I have nothing, maybe he was right,

maybe it was better if I just never came back at all. Because maybe we would still be laughing, and talking like old times, not fighting.

"Dont even talk, I cant even look at you, what the hell happened to my best friend because I dont see her anywhere, come find me when you find her." He says and walks off, taking eleanor with him.

Im still just standing there wondering if this was all just a dream, because it seems so surreal.