One

Author's POV

A day like every other. Everything went smoothly. Days like this one are those when you ask yourself why can't life always be this easy? Well, I guess the answer to that question should be because life is life. I know it sounds dumb and depressing, but isn't that the truth? I mean you should look on the bright side of life. A sunny day is probably gonna follow on a rainy day and a rainy day follows perhaps on a sunny one.

Nah, anyways let me get into the real deatails. Everyone, just including Luwoo and their son, Yuwin, Taeyong and his baby, decided to meet up today 'cause they haven't in a long time. But maybe it's better to let them tell you. I mean I'm just a stranger watching. I might even misunderstand some things.

Taehyun's POV

Today my papa brought me to uncle Yangie like he always does. First that cuteeeee~ cat from his neighbor's greeted me. I loveeeee her, but not as much as I love my appa, my uncles and Gi ofcourse. Gi's so fluffy I'm gonna die!!! I gave the cat the name Mi-sun because she's my sun and everytime I see her I smile. Mi-sun always wants to be cuddled. She purrs and rubbs herself against my leg. Then she falls on the ground, rolls around and waits until I pat her.

Soon after that we already heard uncle Yang from the inside and only a blink later he opened the front door, looking funny like always. How is that even possible? I love to spend time with him. Don't tell papa, but Yangyang hyung is rather like a brother for me than a guardian. Hehehe~

He threw me in the air unexpectedly, caught me and ran inside with me in his arms. After that he tickled me and I nearly died of laughter.

We went to the playground and built the hugest sand castle ever. If I wouldn't have an appa that loves and cares for me, I would have taken my stuff and would have moved into that.

Later we drew really wonderful paintings. I have to admit I dunno what Yangie drew, it kinda looked like a human. Hhm, oh maybe he likes someone?! Time flew by so quickly that I was really surprised when papa arrived.

Taeyong's POV

I'm happy that my shift is going to be over soon. It's so exhausting. All those happy couples. I mean I'm not jealous or something. It's just that I'm craving that too. The feeling of being loved, having someone by your side, waking up not being alone and having someone to share everything with. I know this might sound like I'm fucking lonely, but I'm actually not.

Taehyun is my everything, but I know I can't give him everything he needs like his daddy for example. Since he developed the ability to talk he kept on asking me about him. So all I can tell him are things like "He's working." or "He'll be back soon.". I'm ofcourse feeling sorry for lying to my little one. But what can I do? His other father doesn't even know that he exists.

I probably should move on and I actually did. It's not like I'm not able to get someone else, it's just that I don't want anyone else. I mean first of all I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now, I have a baby that's enough. And second of all if I were to get together with someone I'd like it to be him. I mean he's the other father, right?

But enough of that shit my shift is over and I need to get Taehyun from Yangyang, that boy already helps enough.

3rd person's POV

Taeyong walked into the cafe with Taehyun at his hand.

"Uncle Winwin! Uncle Yuta!", Taehyun screamed as soon as he saw them.

"Hello baby, how was your day?", Sicheng answered, kind as always.

"It was great! Uncle Yangyang and I built a sand castle and drew something really pretty. Wanna see?", the little one replied.

"Not now baby", Taeyong interrupted. So they settled down right next to them with Taehyun in front of everyone and started to chatter.

After a bit of time flew by the sound of a chiming bell could be heard as the door opened again. They were expecting it to be the Luwoo couple, but they guessed wrong. A good-looking and well-built, young man came in which left Taeyong frozen. That's why he started to cough 'cause he nearly choked on his drink. The man being the gentleman he is, immediately rushed their way to help which in all honesty made it worse, but nah. So he patted his back until he stopped coughing. You were already able to see Sicheng's blood boiling. He wanted to stand up to bitch slap that mysterious person, but Yuta pressed him down again to prevent that from happening. Then something no one expected happened.

TBC

************************************

Author's note
Hello 여러분 (yeoreobun=everyone), this is my first chapter ever. Hope you liked it. I always happily accept constructive criticism and feedback.
I hope you're alright!
Hopefully see you in the next chapter! Please vote, comment and share ;)
Love y'all <3
~L