Twenty seven

Yukhei's POV

The sunlight shining through our window was the thing that woke me up this early in the morning. I slowly opened my eyes and immediately smiled at the sight in front of me. Honestly, this was my favorite view. Well... beside the view of him naked below me ;)

But back to reality my lover was laying in my arms and cuddling as close as physically possible to me. He's so cute while he sleeps. I could just lay here for hours only staring at the beauty in my arms.

Would that make me a stalker? Or would I seem crazy if I did that? Probably yes. But who can blame me? I mean there's a reason why I married him. OMG! No, no, no! That just sounded like I only married him because he is so fucking handsome. Sure, that might be one of the reasons. But it's definitely not THE reason. I could start telling you now why I married him or why I even got together with him at first hand, but I will not do that. Or will I?

Hmmmm~ maybe just a little of it. Let me start with what I love about him or should I rather ask what is there not to love about him? I just love him with my whole heart and I always will. He may not be perfect to everyone (in my eyes he is), but what does perfect mean anyway?

What is the definition of 'perfect'? Is there even one? If there is, could you give me an example? I'm sure you wouldn't be able to do that. There would always be something someone could see different or define differently.

But enough of that! There's actually a reason why I decided not to continue sleeping even though I have my Christmas break and every right to do so.

Today I will meet up with my friends again which I didn't in a long time to spend quality time with my family. Jungwoo just told me that I should meet them after he got word about the fact that they asked. He told me that I shouldn't give up spending time with my friends for the sake of my family.

I answered him that I didn't mind doing that because by now it was rather Jaehyun and me... and the "throuple". Are they together or aren't they yet? I honestly lost the overview. But I can tell you that I'm looking forward to our meeting. Before I get ready I'd like to spend some more time cuddled up like this with my husband.

*time skip*

This time I got awoken again but now by a kiss of one of my favorite people. I may or may not have fallen asleep again, but I knew that there was still enough time until I would have to get ready fo our meet up.

Before I got up I gave Jungwoo a kiss. I got ready and went into the kitchen. There was already a lovely made breakfast prepared. Oh, I just love him so unbelievably much! We settled down and started to eat.

Breakfast with my family is always something I really enjoy. I hear our little boy talking about whatever comes to his mind, I see my husband listening attentively while smiling and then I still have that warm feeling in my belly that I feel every time I'm together with them.

But now I really have to get ready before my friends arrive. Good thing we kinda can do whatever we want because Jungwoo and Gi go to visit Taeyong and Taehyun. Our son can't stop talking about the little one. I honestly can't figure why, but I'll have to think about this another time.

ding dong

And there they are. I went to the front door were Jungwoo and our son were getting ready to leave.

The moment I opened the door my son said, "Ready papa! Now let's hurry! I wanna see Taehyun! I can't wait to see him!"

There we heard a typical dad like laugh from behind us.

"He's just looking forward to seeing you as much as you do", Jaehyun announced.

I greeted him with a hug, much to the dismay of my husband, and let him enter. I gave Jungwoo a short peck on the lips and Gi one on the forehead as a goodbye before they left. Jaehyun was already on his way to the living room when I turned around again. "That dude is different." I chuckled at my own thought.