Seventeen

Jungwoo's POV

I just woke up. My favorite view in the morning is my husband. I can't even tell you how much I love him. He is the best thing that ever happened to me in my whole life. Well, and our son of course. Did I mention that we are going to be four in seven months? Nah I don't think so, but anyways back to my original train of thoughts.

Because I love my life so much I want the other important people in my life to be able to be so fucking happy, like I am, too.

One of my best friends is Taeyong. He's my age, but a single-father which is quite sad from my perspective. I just want him to be as happy as I am. He surely is not sad or something. No, he is actually pretty happy with his son. It's just that I know deep inside he wants and needs someone to be there for and care for him too.

I know how tiring having a kid can be and the best thing in moments like these are being able to get through them together with someone, to have somebody by your side that supports and helps you and someone who dearly loves you.

I have Lucas and I'm sooo~ thankful for that. He was always there for me during the exhausting time of my pregnancy and I'm not even sure if I would have been able to make it without him.

But Taeyong, he was alone during that time. The only ones he had were his friends and that of course includes me. We all know who the other father is even the kid itself does, but somehow the father doesn't.

Even though he left him at the worst time Taeyong is letting him slowly, but steadily back into their lifes. I honestly don't know how he's able to be this strong, but I adore and admire him for that.

The reason why we gave them more time yesterday was because we all know that they badly need each other. We are their friends, we don't want them to be alone. Happy, that's what we want them to be, happy AND together again.

After I gave Xuxi a kiss, I got up and went downstairs to make breakfast for us. I know we have guests, so I have to prepare a bit more than usually.

Honestly, I'm not sure if Taeyong will be able to walk today, but I'll give them time for themselves and arrange the table anyway.

In the room...

Taeyong's POV

I woke up in a comfortable warmth. Ofcourse I did remember what happened yesterday. How would I be able to forget something like this?

When I tried to move two things stopped me from doing so. First was the pain in my lower back and second was something kinda heavy that pressed me down again. The first seconds I honestly didn't know what that was, but then I realized that it only was Jaehyun's muscular arm. I cuddled close to him and gave him a light peck on the cheek before I probably fell asleep again thinking about the happenings from the previous night.

In all honesty, I wouldn't mind if that would happen more often now.

Jaehyun's POV

The morning sun shining through the windows was what woke me up the morning after one of the most memorable nights in my life. Wait... it actually was the second most memorable night in my life.

I let last night's events replay in my head. All of a sudden the surroundings in my memories changed. What the fuck was happening? The person below me had exactly the same body as Taeyong. How was that even possible and who was that person? Wait, isn't that one of the memories that I got back just recently? It is. Strange, but it all can just be a coincidence or an illusion.

No! You might not be able to recognize a person by their looks or body shape because someone else might look similar. But what you'll always be able to recognize is their body. The body of every human being is different and special. When you once loved someone, you will never not be able to recognize them because you will see even the smallest parts that make them special. You'll love everything about them and you'll be proud of that.

So why can't I see any difference between Taeyong and the mysterious person from my memory? And why did this memory appear so suddenly and totally out of the blue might I add? What is it about Taeyong that is so special for me? I think I might have fallen for him. But can I just move on from the one I somehow still love? It's just that Taeyong means so much to me, but the other one is my everything. Sometimes I can't tell the difference in between them anymore. My memories with Taeyong and him started to mix and I don't know why.

So I decided to go through both intimate memories again. Then realization hit me like a truck. The mysterious person I love and Taeyong who I most likely love too are exactly the same person. OMG! How was I not able to realize that earlier? I really have to ask Taeyong to make sure that this is not just a confusion. When I actually was together with him before, did he move on? And who the fuck is Taehyun's other father then? I will think about this later. Now I had something I really had to let out.

"I'm so, so sorry. I love you so fucking much. I really do."

TBC

************************************

Author's note
Hello 여러분 (yeoreobun=everyone), I hope you like my story so far. I would be happy about some feedback.
Wish you the very best!
Have an amazing day!
Love y'all <3
~L