Sixteen

3rd person's POV

(Smut warning! If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this, please skip this chapter.)

Jaehyun was looking around not being sure if he heard that right. His eyes met Taeyong's who slightly nodded. They stood up, Taeyong took Jaehyun's hand and they went to their destination.

Jaehyun locked the door behind him and stared at Taeyong. The lust was clearly visible in his eyes. He slowly went closer and closer, not breaking the eye contact. Taeyong smiled and reassured the younger that it was okay and that he wanted it too cause consent is sexy. Even though Jaehyun got more confident through that he still wanted to take it slow.

After a few seconds that seemed like hours he finally reached the older. They stood there and stared deeply into each other's eyes and might have even gotten lost in their loved ones orbs. It was like time was frozen.

They would have only looked at each other lovingly if they wouldn't have had a time limit.

Jaehyun made the last step so their chests were touching, he put his arms around Taeyong's waist and pulled him even closer if that was humanly possible. Taeyong locked his arms around Jaehyun's neck as if it was an reflex.

After another few seconds of just feeling each other's warmth their faces slowly moved closer so that they were able to feel the other's breath ghosting over their lips. Because Taeyong got a little impatient he closed the gap in between their lips and kissed Jaehyun. The younger one of course kissed back.

The once innocent kiss got more heated from second to second. Jaehyun bit Taeyong's bottom lip which made him moan lowly. The younger immediately used that as an opportunity to insert his tongue in the olders mouth. They fought a bit for dominance, but it was already clear who was going to win. After the older surrendered Jaehyun explored his wet cavern excitedly.

When that wasn't enough anymore he started to leave kisses all the way down to his neck where he created wonderful purple hickeys. By now Taeyong was pinned against the wall and sinful noises, that were like heaven for Jaehyun's ears, left his mouth continuously.

At some point even that was not enough anymore so Jaehyun placed his hands at the back of Taeyong's tights which he immediately understood as a demand to jump up.

Jaehyun carried Taeyong to the bed and carefully placed him down. He got on top of him and stared at him lovingly. Impatient as he was Taeyong had enough and pulled his lover down again for another heated make out session.

Both badly wanted and definitely needed more, so Jaehyun pulled at the hem of Taeyong's shirt which he quickly understood as another hint. They only separated shortly while Jaehyun took Taeyong's shirt of and threw it somewhere else, then they reconnected their lips again immediately after. Being stunned by the olders body he left dozens of hickeys littered all over it as well.

Taeyong was ashamed and flustered to be the only one half naked already, so he simply took matters into his own hands and pulled at Jaehyun's shirt who took it off after. The game was already forgotten for a long time.

Jaehyun started to leave open-mouthed kisses on his loved one's belly until he reached the waistband of his pants. He made eye contact with the older just to make sure that he had the permission to continue and to take it even further, which he did after a short nod.

Taeyong's pants ended up god knows where. Slowly just like it was in slow motion the younger opened his own pants kind of teasing the older one that was the only one that was completely naked by now. But before he pulled his boxers off he looked in the nightstand and luckily was able to find what he was searching for.

Not wanting to hurt his love he put some lube on his fingers and begun with circling the olders already wet hole and then slowly pushing his index finger in. Taeyong took that one finger pretty well so Jaehyun added another one shortly after and started to move them after a few seconds that he gave the older to adjust to the intrusion. He had to admit Taeyong was pretty tight, but he added another finger anyway just to be sure his love was fully prepared for him.

After some time of preparation he pulled them out again which made Taeyong whine at the loss of friction. Jaehyun quickly ripped the package of the condom open and slipped it on. He aligned himself with Taeyong's entrance and carefully and slowly went in. Not being that far in Taeyong already hissed at the stretch, so Jaehyun kissed him to distract him from the slight discomfort. The kiss was full of love and admiration. The moment Jaehyun was completely in he waited until Taeyong adjusted and told him to move.

"You can move now", Taeyong reassured.

And so Jaehyun did. At first really slow, but then way quicker. Taeyong's pain got replaced by pleasure and Jaehyun felt like he was in heaven.

"Ahhhh~, right there!", Taeyong moaned when Jaehyun hit his bundle of joy deep inside of him.

After that Jaehyun made sure to hit that spot with every single thrust. The room was filled with moans and grunts.

"I'm close!", Taeyong got out in between his moans.

"Me too", Jaehyun was barely able to speak.

After the probably longest moan ever Taeyong came and so did Jaehyun his cock buried deep in Taeyong's ass. A few minutes later and after riding out their highs he slowly pulled out trying not to hurt the other.

He got up and cleaned the older one and himself up. Afterwards he layed down right next to him and covered both of them with a blanket.

"You did great, baby", Jaehyun praised and cuddled close to him. Taeyong was too tired to get flustered by that, so he only made himself comfortable in the younger's embrace.

"Good night", he quietly whispered with his voice horase from their earlier activities.

"Good night, babe", Jaehyun said and gave him a good night kiss.

TBC

************************************

Author's note
Hello 여러분 (yeoreobun=everyone), that's my first time ever writing smut. Was it... good?
Please gimme some feedback cause I'm  still really insecure with my writing skills, especially with smut.
I hope you're feeling amazing!
Have a nice day everyone!
Love y'all <3
~L