Nineteen

Author's POV

A day like every other. Or at least it seemed to be that way. But was it really? I mean you probably know that feeling when you wake up and everything seems normal, but something tells you that it isn't. Or when you have a dream and it feels so real that you're not sure if it actually is a dream or rather a memory or even something that is happening. But there's also the scenario when something feels so surreal or odd that you question yourself if this is really happening.

But nah, enough of that.

So Taeyong woke up. Like every morning he wanted to turn around to have his favorite view, but when he did so he realized that something was missing. You could say it was the warmth right next to him that he was missing. But I'd rather say it was someone that he was missing. And you can probably already guess whom we're talking about right now.

If you have guessed it was Jaehyun then I can tell you that you're perfectly right. I mean who else would sleep right next to him that he'd miss? Nah, never mind. I perhaps should let him tell you about the whole scenario at the scene.

Taeyong's POV

I woke up, but something was different. But because I was still to tired I wasn't able to pinpoint what. So I was going to turn around to see my favorite view in the morning, but then I finally realized what was different.

He wasn't there. Where the fuck was he? And why the fuck so early in the morning? He's normally never awake before I am. Ahhh~ now I really have to stand up to figure out where he is.

What the heck! And what about our morning cuddle session? So I stood up and started to look for him. Well, at least that wasn't too difficult. As soon as I stepped out of my, okay I maybe should say our, bedroom I was already able to smell the delicious scent of breakfast.

I still think his behavior is a bit odd. I mean what's the occasion for breakfast? Normally I'm the person who makes us breakfast. Okay, Kun or me. But nearly never Jaehyun.

So what made him act like that? Well, maybe I'll find out or maybe I won't. I went into the kitchen and sneaked behind him. Then I put my arms around his hips and placed my chin on his shoulder. He turned his head around first and gave me a peck, but after that he turned around completely and started to kiss me passionately which obviously caught me off guard.

Trapped in between his arms I was pressed against the counter. Even though we were kissing passionately he managed to be so gentle at the same time. After a bit we had to pull away because there was this little bitch, that was sadly needed to live, called oxygen and at that moment there was only little left. He smiled at me like I was something really special which gave me butterflies.

*time skip*

I was on my way to the couch because I wanted to watch something relaxing. And I knew that Kun was watching a drama at that time, so I wanted to join him. But guess who I met there. My favorite person of course. Special how he is, he didn't let me sit right next to him. No, I had to sit on his lap. Why? I don't know. But for now I will ignore his behavior.

Yuta's POV

I can tell you that being together with or even only around someone pregnant can be really exhausting. It may not be as exhausting as being pregnant, but still. Sicheng's due date is pretty soon and I'm very busy because of him at the moment. His cravings are really disturbing sometimes. But I love him so I get him everything he wants.

Pregnancy is a special time in life even when you're not the one pregnant. It is amazing to see the life growing inside of your loved one and an awesome feeling to know that the life is also a part of you. The waiting time is always something memorable. You're looking forward to the present that is waiting to meet you for the first time just as eager as you do.

I know that not everyone wants to experience it, but to everybody who isn't sure yet I really only can suggest you to give it a try.

So back to reality.

It's weekend and my baby and I decided to watch a movie. He's preparing snacks in the kitchen that we can eat during the movie. I wanted to surprise him so I tiptoed to the kitchen and sneaked my arms around his tummy. Like always I caressed his baby bump which hopefully will calm him down. As soon as we were ready we settled down on the couch with the food on the table and Sicheng on my lap. I love my life and it only can get better.

TBC

************************************

Author's note
Hello 여러분 (yeoreobun=everyone), how you doing? It's Christmas soon and I'm already looking forward to it.
Have a great 4th advent!
See you in the next chapter!
Love y'all <3
~L