Twenty five

Jaehyun's POV

"Do you want to marry me, Lee Taeyong?"

My heart was beating so incredibly fast after I finally asked that question. "What is he going to answer?" I was anticipating his response. I wasn't sure if my heart was going to make it. It's pace was unhealthy and way too fast. He looked at me with his huge, loving eyes, his hands over his mouth. He was shaking a bit, just like me. Was he crying? Did I say something wrong? All of a sudden he started to nod energetically.

"YES! I DO!", he screamed.

My heart was doing back flips and the butterflies in my belly were going wild. OMG, I can't believe it! I'm the happiest human being alive on this planet right now. Even though I hoped for that answer if course, you can never be sure before the other really says it.

I placed the ring on his finger and got up. I greeted him with a passionate kiss as soon as I got the chance. This is the best day of my life! I think I can't possibly be any happier. He hugged me really tight. Now I was able to feel his wet tears on my shoulder. Yes, he was actually crying, but I guess it are tears of joy. I showered him with kisses. What a perfect day. Everything worked out exactly the way I planned it.

Taeyong 's POV

As soon as I entered our living room, I was flashed by how romantically it was decorated. Sure there were Christmas decorations too, but what caught my attention was the huge heart out of red rose petals with the mistletoe right above. He took my hand and led me to the middle of it. Standing right in front of me, he looked into my eyes. 'What is going to happen now?'

"I know the time that we had together hasn't been that long yet, but I already came to a conclusion. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I will always be there for you no matter what. So I wish to ask you: Do you want that too?" He started a little speech and kneeled down in front of me.

My heart was beating at an unnatural speed. I kinda already know what he is going to ask, but it's definitely something different to actually hear it coming out of your loved ones mouth.

Of course I know what I will answer if he is going to ask the question that will change our future and that will step up our relationship.

And then the moment came when I heard him ask,"Do you want to marry me, Lee Taeyong?"

Everything was so overwhelming at that moment that I wasn't able to answer at first. I pressed my hands over my mouth so he wasn't able to hear my cries. The tears were running down my cheeks while he was there kneeling in front of me with the open red, little box with the pretty ring inside. I knew I had to answer and I finally felt like I was able to do so. I nodded with as much sincerity as possible.

"YES! I DO!", that was my answer and trust me it wasn't a quiet one.

He placed the ring on my finger, got up and kissed me passionately. Of course I responded to the kiss. After that I hugged him like my life depended on it. I'm quit sure that he was able to feel my tears, I hope he understands that these are tears of joy. What better start of the Christmas break could there have been. My body is surely shimmering in happiness right now.

After the conversation that will change our lifes, we settled down in the couch. We started to talk about our future.

"Would you like to live together with me?", he asked.

"As if we wouldn't already live together. It's not like you're living with us by now", I laughed and he joined me. We laughed together until we were out of our breaths.

"Sooo~, back to my question...", he started again.

"Of course I'd love to live together with you", I responded.

"I mean it's nice to live with Kun too, but soon I'm expecting Hansol to move in and then it'll be really full in here.", Jaehyun stated. I laughed at his comment.

"Well, I guess you have a point there. We'll talk about this at another time, okay?", I suggested.

"Alright", he said.

"What do you think? Would be the weekend after your graduation be good for our wedding?", I asked and at the words 'our wedding' my heart beat quickened.

"Yea, sure why not, but that is still so far away~", he whined. I pocked his side and grinned at how impatient he was.

"Well... more time to stent quality time with our son", I announced happily, not noticing that I called him 'our' son yet again.

TBC

************************************

Author's note
Hello 여러분 (yeoreobun=everyone),
Surprise bitches it's me again.
Did you really think that I'd leave all hanging with a cliffhanger on Christmas Eve?
Nah I'm not that kind of author, I wouldn't do something like this.
So here is the second part of your Christmas present for you, sincerely from your lovely author.
I wish you all a perfect day!
See u!
Love y'all <3
~L