Thirteen

Yangyang's POV

I went to school like every other day. Everything was like always until I had math. It actually caught me off guard that I got my exam back already. I was extremely happy. The studying with Xioajun really help. I should thank him later. My thoughts were running wild and I was not able to focus on my classes anymore.

FINALLY! Lunch break! When I arrived Xioajun and Hendery sadly weren't there yet. So I had a little small talk with Jaehyun.

"I honestly have to admit that you and Taeyong actually make a pretty cute couple. In the beginning I wasn't so sure, but you really convinced me. I'm just waiting until you're bold enough to tell him", I suddenly said.

Jaehyun stared at me for a few seconds I guess he was still processing what I just told him. But I really meant the things I just said. They do look good together. The way how they interact, how they talk to each other and how they both care for our little Taehyun. It seems like they were together for a really long time by now.

I honestly would be happy if Taeyong would finally have someone. I mean since I know him he has been single. He may have never seemed lonely, but I always knew that he needed a partner. And he is really happy around Jaehyun. He may not know that yet, but he enjoys his company and he probably even likes him, but I can't tell you with 100% accuracy.

Jaehyun was still staring blankly at me. So I gave up on getting a response from him today.

Not much later my favorite people finally arrived. Okay, I admit, I even had to cring at my own wording. Nah, never mind. Anyways I smiled at them with the brightest smile I could possibly muster up.

"Xioajun ge, Hendery ge!", I happily greeted them.

"Yangie!", they responded in chorus.

"What got you smiling like that pup?", Hendery asked me. By now I got used to them calling me new nicknames randomly. I sometimes even call them by a few nicknames myself.

"Guess what?! I got my exam back!", I proudly answered.

They already understanding it and catching me off guard by a sudden peck each on one of my cheeks. At the same time! Both of them! I'm gonna die! MY POOR HEART! I'm for sure one of the happiest humans walking on this planet right now. There is this unknown feeling again. What the fuck is that? I really have to ask Taeyong hyung about it.

The rest of the school day continued without any unexpected things.

*after school*

Jaehyun's POV

I can't tell you why, but I really have the need to see Taeyong again. Taehyun of course too, but I'm more craving the olders presence. Recently I feel kind of drawn to him. The feeling of home, safety and also somehow the love that I want. I don't know why, but I feel like I know him much longer than I actually do (*cough, cough*).

So I decided to visit them again. On my way there I bought something for dinner, but only for the three of us. No, don't think that I forgot Kun and Chanyeol. It's just that Kun told me that they were over at their friends.

When I arrived I unlocked the front door, knocked and entered. Yes, I actually have a spare key by now. Taeyong gave it to me personally. It's a big honor for me to be the owner of it.

Taeyong was sitting on the couch and looked at me surprised as soon as he saw me.

"I brought - ", I started, but got interrupted.

"Daddy!", our little one came running in my direction and hugged me which nearly made me fall backwards.

"Hey baby, be careful", I lightly scolded and tussled his hair fondly. I was just not able to be mad at our little bundle of energy.

We ate dinner and decided to watch a movie. During the movie I noticed that we were sitting and cuddling on the couch like a family. A real family. The thought made me so happy that I couldn't wipe my smile off for the rest of the night.

After the movie ended we brought Taehyun to bed together. But the moment I wanted to leave I felt someone gripping my wrist. I turned around and saw Taeyong standing there in the moonlight looking like an angel.

"Please stay, Jaehyun!", he announced and didn't let go of my wrist until I assured him that I would.

When I went to the couch he stopped me again. He shook his head.
"Follow me."

I was confused, but obeyed. He led me to a huge room with a king sized bed in the middle. I guess that this is his room. It looked nice. He went to his closet and got some clothes for me for the night.

"You can wear these. They are way more comfortable. Oh and just feel at home", he smiled at me. I changed in the adjacent bathroom and stood in front of the bed. Was I really allowed to lay down? I decided to wait for his permission.

A few seconds later he looked at me and asked: "What are you waiting for?"

So I layed down right next to him. I tried to keep a distance, but I think that was much to his dismay. He chuckled. "I won't bite. You can come closer."

I did, but I guess it was still too far away for him. He pulled me closer, gave me a kiss on the forehead which caught me more than just of guard and said: "Good night baby."

I was more than just shocked, but I was able to return that: "Good night hun. Sweet dreams."

After that I cuddled close to him. He put his arm around me and I felt safe.
Don't ask me where the nicknames came from all of a sudden. But I can definitely tell you that my heart beat is on the next level right now. The butterflies in my belly are exploding. It rather felt like fireworks. I'm so fucking happy.

TBC

************************************

Author's note
Hello 여러분 (yeoreobun=everyone), how are you all? Do you like my story so far?
I wish you the best!
And I hope to see you in the next chapter!
Love y'all <3
~L