Twelve

Author's POV

It was finally time. Taehyun's birthday had come. One year with him had gone by. And he spent only one month of his life with both of his parents. Nah, only the future knows how much time is going to follow like this.

Taeyong woke up right next to his baby because someone placed a tray with all varieties of delicious snacks, tastey sweets and self made pancakes on his lap. There even was a coffee for him and a kakao for Taehyun. How lovely. But aren't you curious about who the person that is behind all of this is?

Okay, I will tell you anyway.

"Good morning love. I hope you slept well."

Did he miss something? Taeyong felt like he was dreaming. And he actually was...

no, kidding :)

"U sick or something? Babe, did you hid your head somewhere?", Taeyong said in a hoarse morning voice, but played along as soon as he understood it.

"No, I just felt like being good to my loved ones once again", he joked, but it honestly sounded a bit offended. There was a moment of silence. Then they broke out into laughter.

The baby silently watching smiled. That was all he ever wanted. He sadly did not understand that they actually were just joking.

But maybe only maybe in a future not too far away they will say exactly those things to each other and they most likely are going to be meaning it seriously. Hmm~, you will see...

Taehyun's POV

I woke up to my daddy's voice. But I kept my eyes closed. I only was not able to hide the clearly visible smile on my face. Papa and daddy were somehow in their own little world so they didn't even notice.

This is all I ever wished for. They laughed and I finally opened my eyes. There was a tray with many mouth-watering goodies. We ate breakfast together in bed. It was the perfect start of my birthday. I already love it.

Daddy put his hands over my eyes and everything got dark. He led me somewhere. Where were we going? I was soooo~ exited. All of a sudden I was able to see again. Ahhhh~ so amazing! Presents! Sooo~ many presents!

"THANK UUUUUU! I LOVE UUUUUU! YOU'RE THE BEST PARENTS EVER! THANK UUUUUU SOOOOO~ MUCH!"
I immediately hugged both of them at the same time. They seem so happy. We're like a family. No~ we are family. Appa smiles so much. And daddy does too. BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!

After that I opened the presents and directly played with them. Chanyeol hyung and uncle Kun ofcourse were there too. They already congratulated me. MY FAMILY. The rest of our friends also belong to that for sure. Chanyeol hyung and I played for some time. My parents were watching. The smiles unremovably plastered on their faces. Everything was perfect.

Around noon daddy took my hand and led me too the back door that leads to our yard. Appa stood there and put his hands over my eyes. All I saw was complete darkness again. What will happen now?

Papa removed his hands, but I kept my eyes closed until daddy squeezed my hand and told me to count to three. So I did:
"One"
"Two"
"Three"

"SURPRISE!", everyone screamed and jumped out of their hideouts.
I have to say I was really surprised. The backyard was decorated with lots of beautiful things. There was a table that everyone settled down at after congratulating me. In front of my place was a hugeeee~, delicious looking cake with a candle on it. It was decorated in my favorite colors.

Rainbow.

"Now make a wish.", appa told me.

I did.

It's the one thing that is finally in my reach.

I want us to be a family. Just like we are.

Oh, and there were two other things I want to have too. Am I allowed to have more than one wish? I dunno. Nah, let's just allow ourselves.

First one is: Gi! I loveeeee~ him soooo~ much! Just like daddy loves papa and like papa loves daddy!

Second one is: a baby brother! But that can still wait a bit.

Then I blew out the candle.

After that I played with Gi, Chanyeol and Minjun. We had soooo~ much fun. My presents are super. So we played with them for a pretty long time. The adults talked about many things very loudly.

Uncle Winwin's baby bump is sooo~ big. Compared to his petit appearance it looks gigantic.

Uncle Ten pregnant is something different. He's... What is the right word to say this? Hmmmm~? Ah, I got it! Iconic! He's iconic! Poor Johnny. Well, no. He kind of deserves that. I mean he's the one making dumb comments. Poor Ten.

There are two I did not know until they introduced themselves a while ago. Uncle Dodo and uncle Taeil were bickering the whole time. Poor unborn baby.

I love seeing all of us together. It just feels right. We are one big family!
If birthdays are always like this then I want to have birthday every day. But I know that this is impossible. So, I'm already looking forward to my next one.

TBC

************************************

Author's note
Hello 여러분 (yeoreobun=everyone), it's actually pretty difficult to write out of someone's POV. I hope I'm able to give you the feeling as if it's really from the point of view of that person.
I hope you're fine!
And I  hope to see you in the next chapter!
Love y'all <3
~L