Twenty four

Author's POV

Love can be something wonderful and when you are together with the person or even persons you love it is even better. Relationships can be amazing. I mean you get the chance to spend time with whoever you love.

But they can be complicated too. If you have to pretend that you're someone else just so you please your partner or partners you should definitely reconsider your relationship.

Enough with the bad thoughts. Let's get back to good and healthy relationships. There probably comes a point in a relationship when you know that you want to be together with that person forever. At least that's what you think. Maybe that's what your heart tells your.

Sometimes this is the worst decision you ever made in your entire life and you'll regret it for the rest of it. But it doesn't have to be this way. It can be the complete opposite too. Sometimes this is the best decision you ever made in your whole time of existence and you'll be happy as long as you'll wander around on earth and even beyond.

You most likely will not know which case is going to be yours beforehand. You can only figure that out by trying. But you never should try to early and if your not to 100% sure. Nah, enough of that. It's your decision anyway or most often the decision of your heart.

Jaehyun's POV

Today was the day. Am I really going to do this? YES! I am. I made my decision and nothing is going to stop me now. I'm really looking forward to it, but a little part of me is afraid too. Honestly, I don't know how this is going to end. We can just hope for the best. I'll push away every bad thought to the back of my mind and concentrate on the things I've gotta do now.

First let me get up. We have Friday and I sadly still have to go to school. I will get ready and prepare everything for this evening later. Did I mention that we have Christmas? Hmm, probably not.

At school...

I was greeted by my friends like every morning.

"Hey guys, what's up?", I greeted and gave all of them a hug. By now I actually got used to the fact that at least one more likely two were jealous when I gave the others a hug. Well, not when I hugged Lucas, but I mean that's obvious as he's already happily married.

I'm honestly surprised that none of the infamous trio is pregnant yet. Well Yukhei has a son and a pregnant husband and Kunhang is obviously the top considering the way he behaves towards them. But with the other two I am not that sure? Hmmmmmm...

Nah, we have to get to our classes. My first lesson of today is with Taeil hyung, I have to be really careful that I don't call him like that in class when I talk to him. I already got pretty used to him being around. No one not even I myself would have expected us to be this close one day. And all of that happened only because of Taeyong. Wow, now I miss him and I still have my whole school day ahead of me, yay. How amazing!

*lunch break*

Well, I can tell you that everyone would have mistaken Yangyang, Dejun and Kunhang as a couple. I myself don't even get completely wether they're together by now or not. Obviously there is something going on in between them, but no one knows how far they are in their relationship.

My thoughts got interrupted by Yukhei's voice, "What about your plan for this evening? Do you still want to do this?"

"Yes, but I'm kinda afraid of his answer. What will happen if he doesn't want it?", I admitted.

"Trust me he will say yes anyway", he reassured me.

"You make it sound like it is something easy. Was it that easy with Jungwoo hyung and were you that relaxed while you were asking him?", I asked him.

"Hell no! I nearly shit my pants", he laughed.

"But I'm still sure that everything will turn out just the way you planned it. It'll go smoothly. Smooth like butter", he added.

Sadly our conversation had to end here because the bell already rang.

"See you tomorrow!", and we bit our goodbyes.

*time skip*

Finally! The last bell of the day rung signaling us that school was over and our weekend was just in front of us. But it wasn't just the weekend it was also our last day before the Christmas break. Quality time with my family. I made my way home aka Taeyong's home.

I need to hurry to get everything ready before Taeyong arrives home from his shift. Thanks to Yangyang Taehyun is not home. Omg, that just sounded like I don't want to have our son home that's definitely not what I was intending to say with that. I love to spend time with them as a family, but for today it's better if it is just the two of us. I arranged everything and went through what I wanted to say again. Then I heard the key unlocking the front door. Now is the time I hope everything goes perfectly.

"I'm home!", he said as soon as he enter our home.

"Hello love, how was your day?", I greeted back.

"It was alright. It smells amazing in here. Did you cook something for dinner?", he determined. I only nodded and followed him into the kitchen.

There was a table full of his favorite foods, the lights were dimmed and little candles were placed everywhere. He settled down and we started to dig in. It was a dinner full of laughter and love.

After the dinner we went to the living room where a big heart out of flower patterns was on the floor right next to our Christmas tree, right above it was a strategically placed mistletoe. I took his hand and led him to the middle of the heart.

"I know the time that we had together hasn't been that long yet, but I already came to a conclusion. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I will always be there for you no matter what. So I wish to ask you: Do you want that too?" I kneeled down in front of him, reached for the small red box with my hand, got it out and opened it while saying, "Do you want to marry me, Lee Taeyong?"

TBC

************************************

Author's note
Hello 여러분 (yeoreobun=everyone),
Merry Christmas!
Tada this is my surprise present, that you get today.
I wish you all a perfect day!
See u!
Love y'all <3
~L