Seven

Author's POV

Life is life and fate is fate. But still karma is a bitch. So, Taeyong might try to move on, but that boy just has to spend more time at their house playing with the kids. And making it impossible for Taeyong to get over him that way. I guess that dude should get used to Jaehyun being around. All I can say is that a part of him secretly enjoys his presence, but he probably would never admit that. I mean of course he misses him, so isn't that a great opportunity to be close to him again? But there is only one problem. Will he be able to trust him and rely upon him again?

3rd person's POV

Taeyong woke up to the smell of freshly made breakfast. And who doesn't like to wake up like that? So he hurried to get ready and rushed into the kitchen. Well, but he didn't expect to meet someone else there than Kun and the kids. What was he doing here already so early? Doesn't he need to be in school soon? Nah, who cares? Taeyong sat down in his usual spot, tried to avoid Jaehyun's smile and started to dig in. Jaehyun left after breakfast and probably went to school.

Everything went on like always, at least out of their point of view.
Yangyang on the other hand was late again. Xioajun and he already separated ways 'cause they had classes in rooms that were pretty far apart.

But because he was not really looking where he was going he hit something hard and dropped on his butt. When he looked up he saw that it wasn't a something but rather a someone. An obviously handsome and kinda hot guy stood there clearly surprised by what just happened. But as soon as he was able to catch up to the situation he stretched his hand out to help the, in his eyes, cute boy up. In the moment that their hands touched you might have just been able to see the sparks. Of course he helped to pick up Yangyang's stuff again, smiled as a goodbye and hurried to make it to his class still in time.

*lunch break*

As our little Yangyang was on his way to the cafeteria a familiar voice called him.

"Yangie, hey do you wanna sit with us at lunch?", Xioajun suggested.
Yangyang pondered on that for a second.

"I'd love to!", he said enthusiastically.

But first everyone had to introduce themselves. So there were Xioajun and Yangyang of course, but also three people he did not know.

"안녕 (Annyoeng), I'm Jaehyun. But I think you were the other one on the phone yesterday, right?"

Yangyang only nodded, anticipating what the other's name was, but he sadly had to wait for a bit longer.

"Hey, I'm Yukhei. You can call me Lucas."

"你好 (Nǐ hǎo), I'm Kunhang, but please just call me Hendery", the stranger he bumped into just a few hours ago introduced himself.

They went to the cafeteria and had the funniest and best lunch break Yangyang ever had. He would definitely like to eat with them more often.

Everyone, except for Lucas, agreed to go to Yangyang's house later and so they met after their classes were finished.

Because of school Yangyang's phone was muted so he missed Taeyong's calls. When everyone was out in front of the school a car arrived that was familiar to Yangyang, but also somehow for Jaehyun, he was just not able to tell why. Yangyang went to the car and Taeyong stepped out of it.
"Hey, I really need you to do me a favor. Can you watch over Taehyun again? I know that comes out of nowhere, but I have to take an extra shift. So pleaseee~?"

"Of course and don't worry you know I love to spend time with him."

"Omg, thank you sooo~ much. You really are the best", he gave him a quick hug and a kiss on the head. Just gonna say three people watching, three being jealous. He opened the car door and helped Taehyun out. Taehyun run immediately to Yangyang and hugged him.

"Uncle Yangie~!", he happily screamed.

And when Taeyong went back to the car the little one yelled:
"Bye papa! See you later!"

Everyone watching cooed at him once again. As soon as the baby spotted another familiar face he left his Yangyang hyung and run that way.

"Uncle Xiao!", but on his way he even spotted someone he likes even more.

"DADDY!", he screamed with his small voice as loud as he could and run in the nearly latest spotted males direction. He hugged him as if his life depended on it. The so called "daddy" chuckled and patted the baby's head. After some time that felt like an eternity he let go again, hugged his other uncle first and then turned to the last one he just spotted.

"And you are?", the little one questioned. He kinda looked familiar to him. Where did he see him before? Oh, he remembered. Isn't that the human from Yangyang's drawing a few days ago? There is obviously a huge similarity. Nah, that's not the point right now.

"Hi little one, I'm Kunhang, please just call me Hendery."

"Okay, uncle Hendery! Will do!"

Hendery smiled, but then turned around with a stern expression meant for Jaehyun. "And we are going to talk about this later."

TBC

************************************

Author's note
Hello 여러분 (yeoreobun=everyone), do you like my story? I'd be really interested in your opinion.
I hope you're good!
Hopefully see you in the next chapter!
Love y'all <3
~L