Eleven

3rd person's POV

Click.

The sound of a camera was what woke Yangyang up the next morning. He slowly opened one eye first then the other. His surroundings seemed kind of unfamiliar to him. Where was he? When he tried to look around he figured out that he was not able to move a single inch.

Why? His movements only made what ever was keeping him in place hold him down tighter. He looked down and saw two pairs of muscular arms hugging him and keeping him close.

Then he remembered. Ah~, now everything made sense all of a sudden. But where did the noise come from that awoke him? Even though he did look around he did not notice that there was someone else watching too. Who was that?

The person watching was silently enjoying his view. Who would have guessed that they would get along so well this soon? One day he would give them this iconic picture, but only for a little money of course. And he will not let them live without him teasing the shit out of them for sure. "That will be fun."

Yangyang was still looking around trying to see where the sound came from. He also was trying to find out whom it came from. Then his eyes landed on someone that looked very familiar.

"How the fuck were you able to get in here? What are you even doing here? And why in fuck's name did you take a photo?", he asked in his hoarse morning voice.

The other one laughed at how sleepy his new friend sounded. "First of all you look shitty. Second I have a spare key just like Xioajun does. And for the picture: You will see."

By now the other two finally started waking up too.

"Hey Jaehyun, whatchu doin' here?", Xioajun questioned sounding like he was still half asleep.

"U good bro?", Jaehyun inquired looking at Hendery who looked like someone just interrupted his peace.

"Why did I give you a spare key again?", Hendery wondered sarcastically.

"Oh fuck! We need to get ready for school! Oh, no no no no~! I will have my exams today! I don't want to!", Yangyang screamed and hastily left the bedroom.

"Hey, calm down baby!", Hendery tried to calm him down, but in his worry the nickname coincidentally just slipped. Good thing was that no one heared that. Okay, scratch that. Nearly no one. I mean there was still a person standing in the doorway enjoying the drama unfolding in front of his precious salad.

"Shh babe, just breath and remember that you know the stuff they are gonna ask you", Xioajun tried to calm him down as well.

The moment Yangyang came back from the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom he wore the clothes that were already laying in there for him. To his surprise the outfit really lay there carefully prepared for him the evening before by the two who are still in bed right now. But to Jaehyun's surprise the clothes were definitely not Yangyang's. It were pants of Xioajun that luckily fitted and an oversized sweater of Hendery. I have to say he looked kinda cute in that outfit and I am not the only one thinking so.

The two that finally had left the bed by now were even cooing at his appearance. Jaehyun was completely confused, not understanding whatever the fuck was going on. But that wasn't new to them.

They went to school together after everyone got ready. Everyone, yes, even Jaehyun which kinda happened to be to the disliking of two people, who happened to be present there too, hugged Yangyang to comfort him and left after agreeing on having lunch together again.

*lunch break*

The friends were already sitting at a table in the cafeteria and loudly chattering when Yangyang finally arrived.

"And? How did it go?", Jaehyun asked, being the first one to notice him.

"I kinda have a good feeling, but I don't want to think about it too much now. What is done is done", Yangyang said and you were able to see that the pressure was now off of his shoulders. He sat down right next to Jaehyun and they continued to talk happily. Before the lunch break ended they started to talk about Taehyun's birthday that was going to be next week.

"So what's planned for it?", Hendery asked voice laced with curiosity.

"That's gonna be a surprise. But I can tell you that Taeyong planned something really great to make it memorable. I think the little one will love it. I mean Taeyong put so much effort into the whole organization thing. He's an amazing papa. Taehyun can be happy to have him", Jaehyun explained kinda losing himself in his own words and in the other ones eyes it was already clear that it totally looked and sounded as if the two already were a couple.

When lunch break was over they went back to their classes. The school day continued normally. Jaehyun was really paying attention in Mr. Kim's class this time tho which made the older one extremely happy.

Will everything turn out completely how it was carefully planned?

TBC

************************************

Author's note
Hello 여러분 (yeoreobun=everyone), what do you all think? Will our lovely Yangyang be able to get a good grade?
Wish you the best!
I hope to see you in the next chapter!
Love y'all <3
~L