Twenty two

3rd person's POV

Because Taehyun wasn't home his parents were free to do what ever they wanted. All of a sudden Jaehyun placed his hands over the older ones eyes. "Do you trust me?"

Taeyong slowly nodded. Did he trust him? Yea, I guess so :) The younger one made him stand up and blindly follow him. He led him into a room and made him sit down. Slowly he removed his hands from his eyes so he was able to adjust to the light. Luckily there was only little of it.

They were in the kitchen and everything was decorated really romantically. How cute! Sitting right in front of each other, holding hands and staring into the eyes of your soulmate. That's what you could call a perfect date. (Says the one without any experience...)

*time skip*

Taeyong was pressed against the counter Jaehyun in between his legs. Them being in a heated make out session. Wow, that escalated quickly... From the kitchen to the bedroom in only a matter of seconds.

(Smut warning! If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this, please skip the rest of this chapter.)

Shortly after entering AND locking the door the older was pressed against the wall. Pretty sinful noises were leaving his mouth which turned the younger on even more. Their clothing already forgotten, thrown somewhere in the room and scattered all over the floor. Jaehyun was by now sucking wonderful purple marks on Taeyong's neck.

From the wall to the bed in a glimpse of time. Jaehyun on top of Taeyong, everything that was in the way moved to the side. Once again their lips reconnected and moving in sinc. So close that not even a sheet would have fitted in between them. Space unknown to them. The only things radiating in this room were love, lust and passion. Well and the want for each other, but that was already obvious.

Taeyong's body by now plastered with hickeys. For Jaehyun that was the best sight possible and definitely his favorite one. Jaehyun went down and licked Taeyongs abs on his way down.
When he reached Taeyong's tights he took them in his mouth and started to suck on them until he left his hickeys there. Some heated moments later he let go of Taeyong,who whined at the loss of contact, and was getting a condom out of the nightstand when Taeyong said,

"Don't. I want to feel you."

So he only took the lube out of it and went back to his favorite person. Reconnecting their lips, he suddenly slipped his lubed finger in Taeyong's ass. The older moaned at the sudden stretch which gave Jaehyun the possibility to insert his tongue in Taeyong's mouth. While he was exploring the already known territory of his loved ones wet cavern he was skilfully moving his finger in and out.

When Jaehyun deemed the older as stretched enough he added one finger after the other. After some time of preparation he looked at Taeyong who slightly nodded for a permission 'cause consent is sexy. Jaehyun removed his fingers then and swiftly replaced them with his dick. While pushing in slowly he was already kissing the older again deeply.

After a minute or so the older signalled him that it was alright if he would start to move now. Jaehyun slowly started to move, but Taeyong hissed at the pain. The younger wanted to stop, but Taeyong urged him to keep going. He found a steady pace and Taeyong's pain quickly was replaced by pleasure. The only sounds heard were moans, groans and the slapping of skin. They were making out while Jaehyun was moving in and out.

"Ahhh~, I'm close...", Taeyong got out in between his moans.

"Me too, me too baby. You're doing great love", Jaehyun got out in between his groans.

He increased his speed to an almost inhumane speed. After a few more thrusts Taeyong came all over their bodies. Jaehyung came shortly after deep buried inside of Taeyong. After he rode his high out he collapsed on top of him. Heavy breathing was the only sound that could be heared.

Jaehyun supported himself with his arms so he was on top of Taeyong again. He stared at him lovingly for a bit before he leaned down and connected their lips for a passionate kiss once again. Still buried deep inside of Taeyong's ass he felt himself getting hard again. He pulled away with a mischievous grin on his face.
"Up for a round two babe?"

He started to move again once his loved one nodded. This time Taeyong immediately felt nothing but pleasure and directly started to moan again. The slow pace of the beginning of round two quickly got replaced by a nearly unbelievable fast one. Unholy noises were filling the room. Their bodies covered in sweat and their minds blown, but they definitely had the time of their lifes.

"You're doing so well, baby~", Jaehyun praised.

"I-I'm close again...", Taeyong announced with another moan.

Shortly after they both came at the same time. Not caring about how dirty they were right now Jaehyun covered their naked bodies with a blanket. Still being inside of his loved ones ass he cuddled close.

"I love you. I really do. You know that right? I will always stay with you no matter what, okay?", Jaehyun blurted out.

"I love you too. I always did and will always do", was Taeyong's response.

"Sounds like they're having some fun."

TBC

************************************

Author's note
Hello 여러분 (yeoreobun=everyone), what do you think of this chapter?
How are you all?
I would like to thank everyone who has read my story so far.
And I sincerely wish all of you an awesome day!
See u!
Love y'all <3
~L