Eighteen

3rd person's POV

An hour later or so Taeyong woke up again and was finally able to turn around in Jaehyun's embrace. He slowly opened his eyes and was met by two mesmerizing orbs. You can't even guess how much he would give to wake up like this every single day. Jaehyun connected their lips which caught Taeyong of guard, but he responded to the kiss anyway. After that they lay there silently for a few more minutes cuddled up close to each other.

"I'm so, so sorry", Jaehyun said out of nowhere.

"For what?", Taeyong was confused.

"I have to ask you a question", Jaehyun ignored his question.

"Okay, I will listen. Shoot!", Taeyong smiled at him, not showing that he was slightly irritated by the younger's behavior.

"I don't know how to say that, so I'll just ask straightforward. You remember when I told you about him?", Jaehyun started. Taeyong nodded.

"Are you that person?", Jaehyun asked. There was a minute of silence in which Taeyong carefully thought about his answer.

He was not sure how to reply. On one hand he had thought about the same thing already, but on the other he wasn't able to be sure. I mean he definitely was once together with him. But was it really him that Jaehyun loved so dearly?

"I'm honestly not sure what to tell you. It might be me, but who knows with whom you were together before and after me", Taeyong responded.

Jaehyun kissed him again, this time a bit longer.

"I'm so, so sorry", he repeated.

"So, it was me?", Taeyong questioned. Jaehyun nodded because he was to 100% sure by now.

The day continued without any changes until they got a call...

"TAEYONG, JAEHYUN! He's in labour! HE'S GETTING OUR BABY! Hurry the fuck and come here! He wants you to be here with us!"
And the call ended.

They immediately rushed to the door and made their way to the hospital.

At the hospital...

As soon as they reached the floor their destination was at, they already were able to hear him.

"JOHNNY YOU LITTLE FUCKER! YOU DID THIS TO ME! I'LL KILL YOU FOR THAT! AHHHHHH-!"

They rushed into the room to support both, Ten AND Johnny. Of course they wanted to congratulate them, but they decided to do that later.

This was a really intense experience for Jaehyun. I mean he never was there during a birth nor experienced one (*confused in top*).

*after the birth*

All the friends (just Taeyong's friend group) were together with the couple and their new born in the room. They congratulated them and divided into couples after. Guess who ended up together?

Our favorite couple of course (*dies in shipper*).

Taeyong and Jaehyun were sitting right next to each other, looking at the happy family in front of them. After some time Jaehyun placed his hand on Taeyong's leg. A bit later he started to tap his fingers over his leg. It looked like his fingers were walking over Taeyong's leg.

Was he doing that on purpose? Well, we don't know and we'll never find out or will we? Was Taeyong enjoying it? We don't know that either.

They were looking like a couple. And all their friends, including the ones not present, were lowkey shipping them and they agreed that they would make a great couple together. No one was irritated by their behavior because they already got used to it. It actually rather would irritate them if they wouldn't be together and that clingy towards each other.

Back at home...

Taehyun's POV

I was playing in my room. Gi had to go a bit ago so I miss him now. It would be way more funny with him around right now. I miss him~ Oh, I have to wash my hands. Why did I have to touch the color? It sometimes really annoys me.

After I was finished washing my hands I saw something sticking out of the bin. What is that? I went closer. Am I allowed to touch this? Nah, who's going to forbid it? No one is here. So I grabbed it and got it out of the trashcan.

What is that? It looks like a stick with two stripes on it. Do they mean something? I dunno. I should ask daddy 'bout it. So where is he? I left the bathroom and started to search for him. Ah! There he is?

"Daddy, daddy! Look what I found! What is that?"

"Calm down little one! Come closer and show me", he responded. He took a look at it and his eyes went wide. They had the size of tennis balls. He looked really funny right now.

Jaehyun's POV

I was in the living room when my little boy called me.

"Daddy, daddy! Look what I found! What is that?", he screamed.

"Calm down! Come closer and show me", I laughed.

So he did. He held what he found in front of my face. OMG! Whose is this? I'm going crazy right now. My eyes surely have the size of tennis balls. Is-is he pregnant? I need to calm down! Breath Jaehyun! In and out! In and out!

"Where did you find this?", I tried to ask that as calm as I possibly could.

"In our bathroom, daddy", he responded innocently and completely clueless.

OH MY GOD!

TBC

************************************

Author's note
Hello 여러분 (yeoreobun=everyone),
I hope you have a nice weekend.
Thank you for reading my story so far, to be honest I still would appreciate some feedback.
I honestly would love to be able to interact with you all.
Until then I wish you all the very best.
I look forward to see you next chapter again.
Love y'all <3
~L