Chapter 3: Unexpected Guest

Joella

I sighed contently as I let my body relax in the tub. Haden had woke me up early this morning and made sweet love to me. He was more gentle this morning, saying he knew I was sore but he craved me. I wasn't going to deny him, so I submitted to him easily.  

After 4 rounds my body was stiff, I had a slight limp when I walked and the triumphant look on Haden's face made me want to punch him. He laughed as he made his way to our bathroom and started some bath water for me, he threw in my favorite bath bomb and carried me into the bathroom, saying he watched me struggle enough.

 He laughed as he made his way to our bathroom and started some bath water for me, he threw in my favorite bath bomb and carried me into the bathroom, saying he watched me struggle enough

I watched as he walked out of the shower. I bit my lip as his muscles flexed as he grabbed for a towel, wrapping it around his waist.

Haden had changed a lot over the years. His body was bigger,stronger than it was in high school. His back, arms and chest were covered in tattoos.

I watched as he grabbed another towel and ran it over his wet hair. Beads of water still slid down his toned abs and I crossed my legs in the tub. Mentally scolding myself because I knew I couldn't take anymore.

My body, however, was not listening to me. It wanted more, wanted to feel his body heat next to it. Wanted to fill his thrust deep inside me. I came back to reality when he cleared his throat and released a groan as he kept his gaze away from me.

"Tesoro, if you don't stop looking at me like that I promise you are not going to be able to walk around campus tomorrow." His voice was deep and husky.

"You haven't even looked at me. How do you know how I'm looking at you?" I teased.

Green orbs locked on brown and I swear the air left my lungs. He looked ready to pounce any second and my heart sped up a bit in excitement.

"I'm always aware of you. My body is hypersensitive to you. You're stare burned my skin the moment I stepped out the shower." His deep, rough voice was such a turn on. I shifted in the tub again and he lifted an eyebrow.

"Tesoro." He said in a warning tone as he walked slowly to where I was in the tub. He leaned down to my ear.

"Your body is screaming out to me right now." He whispered before placing a kiss on my neck. I shuddered and he smirked as he sunk his hand in the tub and ran his finger right over my nub. I whimpered as I let my head fall back to the pillow that rested under my head.

"You're way to sensitive for me to do what I want to right now. But I can release the throbbing between your legs for you."

He slid two fingers into me and curled them up. I let out a sigh with a moan as he continued to pump his fingers in and out of me.

He leaned forward, his tongue flicking at my lips, willing me to open. I did as asked and whimpered against his mouth as his kiss intensified. 

His fingers moved deliciously slow. I gasp as he added more pressure every time his fingers rubbed against my spot.