Chapter 32: Queen

Joella

I looked myself over once again in the oversized mirror. I wasn't sure about this outfit. I let out a huff when the door opened.

I felt my body heat rise as I watched Haden walk in, tightening the belt around his waist.

I took him in. There was just something so irresistible about him whenever he wore a crisp white button up and dress pants. His eyes met mine and a knowing smirk fell on his lips as he looked me up and down.

"Nonna will appreciate your style." Haden stated, his tongue swiping over his bottom lip.

"You think this is okay?" I asked unsure.

"Baby, your perfect." He said before kissing my cheek and going back to work on his cuff links.

I looked myself over one last time before shrugging and putting in my earrings. Papa Russo kept his home inhumanely cold so the light black turtleneck was needed. I paired it with a multi colored double breasted skirt and slipped on my thigh high stockings before putting on my black pumps.

 I paired it with a multi colored double breasted skirt and slipped on my thigh high stockings before putting on my black pumps

Haden walked back out of the bathroom with his arm behind his back. He paused when he looked at me, his eyes lingering on my thighs. A possessive look flashed over his face so quickly that I almost questioned if I saw it.

Before I could ask, my back was already up against the wall.

"I want to try something." He said as his hand went up my skirt and moved my panties to the side.

I moaned as his finger swirled around my bundle of nerves, slowly adding more pressure.

"Haden...we can't...your grandma will be here any second." I said through breaths.

He smirked when I felt pressure against my core. I tightened from the intrusion and Haden let out a breath.

"It's an egg, relax for me." His thumb rubbed against my clit some more.

I released another moan as Haden pushed the 'egg' all the way into me. He removed his fingers and stepped back.

"How do you feel?" He asked placing his hands in his pockets.

I thought about it and shrugged.

"I feel fi-ine!"

I squealed at the end of my sentence when I felt a sudden vibration inside of me. I gripped Haden's arm as my mouth flew open.

"Oh!" I moaned and sighed in relief when the vibration stopped. Haden chuckled.

"I'm going to need you to contain it more downstairs and at dinner."

I looked at him in disbelief, I already felt myself getting turned on.

"You're evil." I said with a pout.

Haden laughed before pulling me into his chest.

"By the end of the night you are going to be begging me to be inside of you." He said and pressed the button again.