Chapter 19: Pool Party

Joella

Looking at myself in the mirror I took a deep breath. Haden was having a pool party, his penthouse came with a private pool and he said it was sinful that I wasn't prancing around in a sexy bathing suit for him on the regular.

I looked at myself again and shook my head. He would choose something like this. It was cute though. The yellow really popped on my caramel skin. The tiny bikini left little to the imagination so I appreciated the fishnet cover up he had to go over it.

Sighing one final time, I shook off my nerves and walked out of Haden's, well I guess now our room. For some strange reason, I was nervous. I mean it's a pool party after all, everyone is walking around half naked. But honestly the only person I have shown this much skin to is Haden.

I walked through the double glass doors and spotted Morgan and Luca sitting in chairs, lounging and talking. I smiled slightly as she wore a brown bikini, showing off her little bump. They still hadn't officially announced it, but I guess this was their way of doing so to the rest of the famiglia.

They had shared it with their parents a week ago. Morgan's mom grilled Luca, it was fun watching him sweat. But ultimately everyone was happy and excited for them.

I saw Haden sitting in a chair on the other side of the pool. He was talking to Enzo but his head turned slightly. He had on sunglasses but I can feel his gaze burning into me. He stood up, walking away from Enzo without saying a word.

"Wow Haden, just walking away when I'm ta- oh damn! Nevermind, I understand."

I shook my head slightly as Haden smoothly walked over to me. His gold chain swinging along his neck, his abs glistening from the light sweat that clung to his body. Immediately, his hands shot around my waist.

"Yea, you definitely need to walk around like this more often."

I giggled and softly patted his arm.

"Stop it." I said as I removed his sun glasses. A calm washed over me as I was able to finally look into those mesmerizing green eyes.

"Yo Ella, you want a burger?" Mica yelled from the grill.

"No, thank you though." I declined with a smile. Without another word Haden grabbed my hand and pulled me back to where he was sitting.

Pulling me into his lap as he sat down, I looked around at everyone eating, laughing, and drinking. But no one was in the pool.

"Why isn't anyone in the pool?" I asked turning to Haden. He shrugged.

"I don't know. I guess they want to eat first."

I shook my head and stood up, removing my cover up. Haden's eyes darkened and I quickly looked away from his lustful glare.

"Well, I'm going to swim." I said walking to the pool.

"Why is my best friend so fucking baddddd." I laughed at Morgan as I dipped my foot in the pool and then casually walked down the steps.

Once fully in, I submerged my whole body in the water. Coming back up with a gasp because of the cold water and pushed my hair back.

"Yea, it's time to get in the pool." Enzo said as he removed his shirt and started to remove his pants revealing his swimming trunks.

"I. Will. Kill. You." Haden stated eerily calm as he stood up.

Enzo stopped mid stride and backed away from the pool with his hands up.

"Right, you right Cap, I'll wait for others to get in the pool."