Chapter 7: Hidden Knowledge

Haden

"You did so good tesoro." I praised as Jax, my tattoo artist covered her knew tatto.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes as she wiped her eyes again.

"Thanks, Mica was right. It hurt." She said with a pout.

Jax let out a laugh.

"Mica just can't handle tattoos but keeps getting them. You did better than him." He said causing Ella to laugh slightly.

"Yea well this will be my one and only tattoo." Ella commented.

"Be sure to take the bandage off after 24hrs. Wash it with antimicrobial soap and pat dry. Put antibacterial ointment on it twice a day." Jax instructed.

"Got it, thank you so much Jax." Ella said as she looked at her bandage in the mirror. She let her flowy dress fall to cover her leg.

"My pleasure Ella." Jax said as he kissed the back of her hand.

I lifted an eyebrow.

"Watch it." I said with narrowed eyes.

Jax looked at me with a smirk before he let out a light chuckle.

"I'm just showing respect. I am fully aware of how off limits she is."

A small smirk hit my face as Ella looked to me shaking her head.

"Thanks again Jax." Ella said before walking to me and kissing my cheek.

"I need to go see my uncle." She said. I nodded and pulled her to me, swiftly pulling her into a kiss and stuffing my tongue in her mouth.

She moaned slightly before pulling away. I tried to pull her back but she backed up with a chuckle.

"I'm all yours tonight." She whispered with a wink.

I sucked in a breath to prevent from getting hard right then and there. I reached for her again but she quickly backed up with a laugh and walked away.

I'm going to tear that ass up.

I watched as she grabbed her bag and tossed it across her shoulder. She gave us a wave before walking out the door.

"I'm still trying to figure out what you did to deserve someone like her." Jax joked.

"Me too." I answered honestly.

Joella

"Uncle Jay!" I exclaimed as we hugged each other in the café.

"Hey peanut! How have you been?"

"I've been okay. I'm so glad you came! I've missed you soo much." I said as I sat in the chair.

The waitress came over and placed a hot chocolate in front of me with their famous blackberry chocolate cake.

"Is this still your favorite?" Uncle Jay asked. I stared at the drink and cake as my eyes began to well up.

"Oh no peanut,  I'm not trying to make you upset."

I quickly shook my head and waved him off.

"No no uncle Jay, yes it's still my favorite. I just haven't ordered it since the last time I was here with you and dad."

I said as memories began to flood my brain. God, how I missed that man.

"Sweetheart,  that was 9 years ago."

I nodded as uncle Jay covered my hand with his.

"I know he would be so proud of you peanut. You have grown into a beautiful young woman, with a beautiful heart."