Chapter 31: No Place Off Limits

Joella

"Sweetheart, this is really good!" Mom said as she wrapped the noodles around her fork and took a mouth full.

I was just happy to see her eating. I smiled in response as I sat a vegetable and fruit tray on the island.

"Morgan are you sure you don't want me to whip you up some? It only takes about 15 minutes." I offered. Morgan shook her head.

"The garlic you put in is already messing with me. These fruits and veggies will do." She said as she grabbed a celery stick and stuffed it in her mouth after scooping a large amount of ranch.

I chuckled lightly as Morgan and mom began to have small talk. The sound of the door opening gained my attention. Haden walked in and stopped with the door half open.

His eyes raked over my frame and my heart skipped a beat. He locked eyes with me before a side smirk came across his lips. He gestured to the door with his head and took a step back.

My mom turned her head in our direction. When she saw Haden she smiled.

"Haden, why are you just standing in the door way?" She asked with a chuckle.

Haden pulled his eyes away from me, turning to my mom and walking fully into the kitchen.

"Just checking on the three most important girls in the room." Was his smooth reply with a smile. "You feeling okay?" He asked mom while placing his hand on her shoulder. 

Mom chuckled as she patted his hand. "I'm feeling fine, thank you."

The door opened again and Brad walked in. He scanned the room before making his way to mom.

"How are you feeling baby?" He asked planting a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm fine honey." Mom replied with a chuckle. "Can you all relax on asking me that every 5 seconds?"

I released a low laugh as I could tell all the fussing over her was getting on her nerves. She wasn't use to people taking care of her.

"I'll let up but you know I'm going to keep checking." Brad answered. "Mom will be here in about a hour or so." He added.

Mom nodded and stood up with the help of Brad.

"Okay, I would like to rest for a little." Brad nodded and walked her out the kitchen.

As they walked out, Luca walked in. Spotting Morgan and walking over, grabbing some carrots from the tray and sitting where mom just was.

"I'm ready for everyone to leave." He said exhausted. Haden chuckled.

"What's the problem?" He asked.

"Nick and Enzo are going to make me shoot them both.

Haden let out a laugh and patted Luca's shoulder.

"It'll be over soon."

Luca began to talk to Morgan when Haden turned his attention to me.

"Walk with me." He said with his hand stretched out. Placing my hand in his he pulled me closer and walked me to the door after telling Morgan and Luca we would be back.

.....

Haden

"Ahh!"

My hand clamped over Ella's mouth trying to keep her moans to a minimum. The last thing I needed was for dad to come banging on the bathroom door.

"Shh baby, before they hear us." I panted as I rolled my hips into her core.  Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she leaned her head against the wall.

I know we're at gramps house and this is supposed to be a serious occasion. But being away from my Ella was like not being able to drink water. I was extremely dehydrated and Ella's touch, her taste, her moans, were the only thing that could rejuvenate me.

Her legs tightened around my waist as my hands tightened around the soft flesh of her thighs, pushing into her with such force the lights above the sink slightly shook.

"Haden-!" I pressed my lips to her's in an attempt to quiet her. My baby was a screamer, in hindsight, I should've just taken her to our guest room. But I'm impatient, so the powder room it was.

Her walls tightened around me causing a low grunt to ripple through my throat. Burying my head in her neck, I bit down on the flesh as another moan escaped her lips.

I felt myself get closer with every stroke. Her arms wrapped around my head as she tried her hardest to contain her moans.

"You about to cum?" I breathed against her ear.

"Yes!" She squealed, her legs beginning to shake.

"Shit! Me too." I panted as I sped up my tempo.

"Oh! Oh my-" I pressed my lips to her's again, swallowing the moan that erupted from her lips as her body shook against me.

Her walls tightened around me, milking me until my toes went numb. We stayed there for a moment, our heads meeting each other as we caught our breath.

Pulling out, I softly placed Ella's feet on the floor before pecking her nose.

"Now I have to go shower again." She said with a pout.

"We can take it together." I suggested.

She smiled and shook her head.

"No mister. I know if I allow that we will not make it down here to greet your grandma. I am not about to get on her bad side."

The seriousness on Ella's face made me laugh as I buttoned her shorts and opened the door.

"Whatever you say, my love." I answered causing a smile to spread across her face.

We walked out of the bathroom and headed up the large staircase.

"Does Papa Russo have a elevator because these steps are getting to me." She whined.

"Yea, he has two actually." I said with a chuckle.

Ella stopped her ascension and turned to face me.

"Why am I just now hearing about this?" She said placing her hand on her hip.

"Why would I miss a view like this?" I answered with a smirk, allowing my eyes to drop to her ass.

She laughed and pushed my shoulder before turning around. I  quickly wrapped my arms around her waist, spinning her around and wrapping her soft legs around my torso. She squealed and laughed as I walked up the rest of the way with her in my arms.

Once outside our guest door, I let her down. Her back leaned against the door while I closed her in with my arms.

"You sure you don't want me to join you?" I asked lowly.

She bit her bottom lip and nodded her head, giving me an innocent look. She knew what she was doing, my little tease. I have something for that.

"You know I don't like when you tease me." My voice grew deeper and I noticed her breathe hitch slightly.

"I'm not." She said just above a whisper.

I smirked before swiftly moving my hand down and popping her on the ass. She jumped and my smile grew.

"I'll shower in the other guest room. I'll see you in a little bit." I said, pecking her lips once more stepping back.

She gave me a sexy smile as she opened our guest door and slid in, softly closing the door behind her. Smiling like an idiot, I made my way to another guest room.

.
.
.

More coming soon!
Thank you for the support!
Vote. Comment. Share