Chapter 44: Taming The Beast

Joella

I always knew Haden was holding back with me. He would unleash a little but never too much. I think he thought if he showed me this side of him, this animalistic, feral side of him that I would run.

That was the last thing I wanted to do. I wanted him to fully let go with me. I wanted to see what he so desperately tried to hide from me.

I wanted to see him. All of him.

And that's exactly what I was getting. I couldn't hold my scream as Haden lapped at my lips. Savagely sucking away at my soul. Every lick, every nip, every growl sent an electrical current through my entire body.

Haden leaned his head up from between my thighs. His eyes were the deepest shade of green I'd ever seen. He was still my Haden, but he was more intense, his energy darker.

He licked his wet lips but that did nothing to clear my juices from his face. He looked like he had just dove headfirst into a watermelon. My stomach clenched as he stood up, his eyes still focused on me, a slightly crazed look in his eyes. It made me want to run but it also made my core tighten.

I could feel how wet I was just by moving my legs. He went to the wall and grabbed some rope. I watched silently as he tied the rope around my feet and wrists, comfortable yet firm.

"Tug on it." My eyes snapped to his at his tone. This tone did things to my insides. It was so powerful, so full of authority, it made me want to do anything he asked me.

I tugged on them and of course, I couldn't get loose.

"Good" was the only thing that came out of his mouth before he flipped me on my stomach.

The way my wrists and feet were tied had me in the perfect face-down ass-up position.

"Alexa, open the walls." I lifted my head a bit confused before I watched in shock as the walls opened, revealing mirrors around the room including the ceiling.

Everywhere I looked I could see myself, tied up and flustered. Haden's large, brooding body loomed over me. I watched as his hand massaged my ass. He slid his boxers off and gripped my hips, positioning himself at my core.

My eyes instinctively closed as he pushed into me. I opened them back, this was a show I couldn't miss. I watched as his tatted arms flexed as he pushed harder, deeper into my core.

"Ohh, Haden!" I moaned. He bit his bottom lip as his eyes stayed low and on my ass. His abs constricted with every stroke as he silently cursed behind me.

His hands grabbed both my cheeks as he spread them, allowing him to go deeper.

"You like this baby?" He asked, his large hand pushing my upper back more into the sheets. He adjusted his weight to his heels as he pushed in harder and faster.

My mouth hung open as I couldn't speak. The feeling was too good. He was being relentless with his thrusts. Each thrust caused a mixture of pain and unbelievable pleasure.

"Answer me." He growled out as he pulled out and slammed back in.

"Ye-es." I choked out.

"Look at you baby, so fucking beautiful. Taking all of Daddy's dick like the good little girl you are." He huffed and laid a hard slap on my ass.

"Whose pussy is this?" Another hard slap.

"Yours!" I moaned out.

"That's right baby, say my name." Another hard thrust and slap.

"H-Haden!" He groaned in approval.

His hands squeezed my ass cheeks as his thumb circled my puckered hole. I clenched and he groaned again. Spitting on my ass and pushing his thumb into the tight hole.