Chapter 56: Glamorized Thugs

Joella

I watched as Haden paced while on the phone. He was angry and tense as he put out demand after demand. He finally hung up and let out a low sigh as he removed his cuff links and rolled his shirt up revealing the many tattoos that went up his sleeve.

His jaw was clenched as he swiftly untied his tie and unbuttoned a few buttons from his top revealing his chest.

Call me a horny bitch but in this state, I just wanted to pounce on him. He looked good enough to eat, and the intensity rolling off of him only made me clench my legs together.

Understanding now was not the time for my hormones to run a muck, I cleared my throat and grabbed the bottled water that was next to me. After taking a big gulp, I exhaled as it cooled me down a little.

When I looked back up, Haden was already staring at me. I held my breath as he held my gaze before his eyes slowly roamed my body. I squirmed in my seat and crossed my legs, pushing my lips into a thin line to prevent myself from begging him to give me my release.

As he watched me, his face moved into a knowing grin.

"Is my little vixen horny?" He asked as he leaned on his desk, his eyes growing darker.

"Hm?" I responded as if I couldn't hear him.

A low chuckle rumbled from his throat before he pushed himself off his desk and slowly walked towards me.

"I knew you were horny the minute I got off the phone. Why try to hide it from me?" He whispered as he leaned down to my eye level.

I was so turned on I couldn't even answer him. Everything about him at this moment was sexy. His hand wrapped into my hair, pulling softly so my chin lifted, without missing a beat, his mouth crashed into mine.

A needy whimper left my lips as his hand slid up my dress and played with the hem of my underwear. With a slight tug, they ripped, causing me to gasp in his mouth. He took that as his chance to deepen the kiss as his finger slid into me. I gripped his shirt as he slightly pulled away from me, a small smirk on his lips.

"What do you want, baby?" He murmured against my lips.

"More," I responded breathlessly. He slid in another finger and pumped a few times while moving to the tender spot between my shoulder and neck.

"Like this?" He asked before tugging on my earlobe.

"Oh." Another whimper escaped my lips as his fingers curled inside of me. "Haden, more."

"Tell me what you want, Tesoro." He whispered in my ear.

"You, Haden, please," I begged. I felt his lips turn into a smile against my neck before his arms wrapped around my legs and holstered me up.

My arms wrapped around his neck as he carried me to his desk, gently laying my butt on it. He went back to kissing me so intensely my head was beginning to spin. I was so lost in the kiss that I hadn't even realized he'd unbuckled his belt and slid his pants down until I felt his thick length stretching me.

A muffled moan escaped my lips as his grip on me tightened before he began to stroke in and out of me. I released a satisfied sigh as he picked up his pace. One arm wrapped around my ass, setting me at an angle that allowed him to go deeper. His other hand wrapped around my head, keeping me in place to take his ravishing kiss that kept my moans muffled.

He didn't let go, and my legs tightened around him as I felt that familiar tightness in the pit of my stomach. He sucked on my lip before stuffing his tongue back into my throat while slamming into my core. My whole body lit on fire as an earth-shattering tremble ran through my spine.