Chapter 11: Have Mercy

Joella

The music was loud as I made my way through the sweaty bodies. I walked up the steps to the VIP section where I found Morgan and Luca sitting. I walked over to see Luca chugging a beer and Morgan sipping on water.

I narrowed my eyes at her as she gave me a smile and small wave. She better tell me she's pregnant soon before I strangle her.

"No wine today?" I said as I sat next to her. She shook her head.

"No, just water and sprite." She said with a smile.

I smiled back but I really wanted to yell at her to tell me already. I looked her over, she looked so cute in her little outfit. She wore a mini white dress that fit her body like a glove with an oversized jean jacket. She paired it with some cute white heeled sandals. Her hair was pulled up into a tight high ponytail, letting her features pop. She looked gorgeous!

"You look amazing!" I beamed as I looked her over. I heard Luca chuckle, causing me to look at him, remembering I didn't say a word to him.

"Forgot you were there Luca, your gorgeous girlfriend took all my attention." Morgan smiled and rolled her eyes playfully. Luca laughed and kissed the side of her head.

"I know, she's a show stopper right?" Luca said with a huge smile on his face. "Where's Haden?" He asked.

"In the back talking to some of the girls. I texted him when I got here." I said with a shrug.

If you hadn't guessed it, we were at Haden's club Blaze. This is like my 3rd time coming here. They remodeled so it looked really nice, it was pretty much a regular club now, except for the top 2 floors. They were closed off to the general public. Only the high rollers got in there.

"Um we not gonna just go on with different conversations before mentioning how hot you look." Morgan said interjecting. "Luca even did a double take and I wasn't even mad because I did too." Morgan stated causing me to laugh.

Luca shook his head before shooting a playful glare at Morgan. "Watch it babe, you trying to have Haden kill me?"

We all laughed but we all knew he wasn't lying. Haden is crazy, but I love his crazy self.

"I'm just trying to figure out where my innocent Ella went. I never thought you would come out in something like this. Has Haden seen you yet?"

I shook my head as I looked over at the mirror in our VIP lounge. I looked myself over, it wasn't too crazy. I was the opposite of Morgan today, as she sat pretty in white. I wore a sparkled black sheer mesh top with a black bra that was clearly visible underneath. I paired it with a short(very short) leather skirt and black heeled sandals. I wore my diamond choker necklace that Haden bought me along with some diamond stud earrings, a diamond anklet clung to the bottom of my leg. My hair was down and in it's natural curly state.

Morgan smirked before her face morphed into a full smile. "Well, he has now."

I turned to see Haden walking up the steps to us, his eyes already on me. I shivered a little, in a good way at the look in his eyes. He looked at me like a lion ready to pounce on its prey. I took a moment to take him in. He looked irresistible as always. We at least matched color wise. He wore a black fitted shirt that showed every ripple of his abs, paired with matching black distressed jeans and black Yeezy sneakers.