five

johnny waved his boyfriend off at the airport, before walking back to his car sadly. his face was covered by a mask and sunglasses, and he was wearing fully black as he listened to music in his headphones. sometimes he wished he could live normally.

he hopped into the drivers seat, grabbing jaehyun's hoodie from the back seat and taking his off, replacing it with the younger's to get any sense of comfort. it was cold, and the sun was barely rising. he'd much rather be asleep than here.

he started the car, leaning back with a yawn, before pulling away from the airport with a sigh. he hated when jaehyun had to leave. this would happen around twice a year, and he dreaded it.

things had happened between the two in the past that he didnt want to happen again.

he drove home in silence, knowing the next month wouldn't be great. but he had plans. he wanted to do things. he wanted to be productive.

as he reached his house, he sat in his car for a while, not knowing what he was going to do today. he sighed, grabbing his phone.

johnny: hey!

ten: helloo

johnny: you got any plans today?

ten: it's like 4am idk 😭

johnny: do u wanna hang out? unless you have work

ten: i dont work weekends :)

johnny: awesome. we could get to know eachother a bit

ten: i'd love to :)

johnny: i'll pick you up, lmk ur address and i'll come n get you around 12?

ten: sounds great

ten: now get some sleep

-

"i've been into modelling since i was- what, nineteen?" johnny shrugged, "i've always enjoyed it, but i wanna do stuff on the side too."

"mhm.. i get that," ten nodded, as they sat in a café together. johnny had to keep his hood up and have his face mask on half the time, which made ten upset. he couldn't imagine how stressful it must be to have eyes on you all the time, "what would you wanna do on the side."

"i dunno.. im not really good at anything," the older laughed, taking a sip of his milkshake, "i couldnt really work for a mainstream company could i.."

"mm.. i guess not.." ten frowned, "any hobbies?"

"... nope."

"it's fine!" ten smiled, "you'll find something. you have fans that'll buy things from you, dont you? you could make a finger painting and sell it."

the two laughed, but johnny sighed, knowing the boy was right. he wasnt ungrateful for the fame, he just wished there was an on&off switch once in a while.

"tell me about you. got any romance in your life? any gossip?" johnny laughed, wanting to get off of that topic, and fast.

ten quickly shook his head, before chuckling, "i have- quite the opposite.."

he didnt wanna tell this guy about the hookups. not yet atleast.

"damn, really?" johnny raised his eyebrows, "i would've thought you'd have a boyf- wait, you like guys right?"

spluttering, and laughing quietly, ten responded, "yes, i like dudes."

"okay yeah i knew it," johnny stated proudly, "my gaydar isnt that old and rusty yet."

the two enjoyed their afternoon together. they spoke about their lives. johnny told the boy about him and jaehyun's relationship, and ten spoke about how he hated his job. they had alot of fun.

they ended the day in a studio that johnny often visited for photoshoots. the people who worked there were fond of him, so they didnt mind when he asked if ten could take some photos of him.

"just, do what you'd do..." johnny laughed, "i dunno how it works. just so i can show the company what you do."

ten obeyed, as johnny posed.

the thai boy could already feel a connection. a platonic one, however he knew the two were going to become very close if they continued to work like this. he liked how down to earth the man was, despite his lifestyle.

johnny saw the talent in ten. he could also see that the latter wasnt too confident in himself and his work, and he really wanted to change that.

-

@tentography a wonderful day spent with @johnnyjsuh, thank you for working with me

@tentography a wonderful day spent with @johnnyjsuh, thank you for working with me. looking forward to working with you again :)

"is that professional enough?" ten laughed, as johnny helped with his instagram post.