fortysix

renjun: go on

renjun: you okay?

ten: im great

ten: so uh

ten: i always doubted make up sex bcs like. how can u fix problems w SEX right?? DISGUSTING

renjun: ... ten...

ten: so ahahahahahahha

ten: i feel WONDERFUL

ten: oh wait okay right there is so much more i need to tell you 😭

renjun: jesus okay go on

ten: i have a burn on my hand

renjun: blinking

renjun: literally what the fuck

renjun: what is he into????!!!!

ten: HAHAHAH NOOOOO

-

"coffee."

"nuh-uh-" ten shook his head, as he dragged his feet along the floor, his presence entering the room like a zombie, "water."

"damn," johnny laughed, "you look cute."

ten looked up at johnny, as he stood by his side, with an unimpressed face.

he was wearing a pair of big boxer shorts, one of johnny's button up pyjama shirts, with all buttons undone, and his hair was a mess.

"cute?" ten laughed, "you need higher standards."

johnny laughed, as ten trudged past him and towards a stool, "feeling okay? how's your hand?"

"dunno. there's a bandage on it."

johnny glared at ten sarcastically, and the boy just laughed back, putting his hand out for inspection.

"dunno if it'll hurt, but prepare yourself just incase," johnny mumbled, carefully holding ten's hand and removing the protection, "you probably shouldn't have slept with it on, but it's alright."

ten's eyes had shut at this point, as he zoned off into his own world.

"you're tired, huh?"

"mm... just a bit.." ten responded, with a yawn, "is my hand alright?"

"mhm.. i can take care of it again, but you should let air get to it."

johnny watched as ten leant his head against the wall, his lips pouted. he poured coffee for himself, before proceeding to walk around the island, to stand behind ten, wrapping his arms around him.

"you should sleep more. you're so sleepy..." johnny said, as ten went from leaning on the wall, to leaning backwards onto his chest, "we'll chill today. you can sleep on the sofa with me?"

"mmph.."

"is that a yes?"

"mmphhh..." ten whined, spinning around and throwing his arms around johnny's waist, his face buried into his stomach, "mm.."

"yeah... we'll sleep," johnny laughed, kissing the top of ten's head, "go use the bathroom. wake yourself up, and i'll make breakfast.."

"mmhmph."

-

ten looked in the mirror at his messy hair, puffy eyes and swollen lips. he chuckled sleepily, a small mark on his collarbone catching his eye.

he raised his eyebrows, before a proud smirk appeared on his face. he buttoned up the shirt before splashing his face with water and stretching.

something in his heart felt so happy.

he was so happy that he was able to experience that last night, and not feel immediate dread.

he was happy that he felt happy, could look at his body and not feel disgusted, and the fact that he felt so comfortable and safe with johnny to do that.

johnny: hurry up i miss you

ten: ive been in the bathroom for two minutes gaylord

johnny: :(

ten: come here

ten giggled as he heard johnny's footsteps running through the apartment, pushing open the bathroom door.

"jesus- i could've been shitting."

"no," johnny said, unbuttoning the top button of ten's shirt again, "if you were busy, you wouldn't have told me to come to you."

"shut up smartass."

"are you okay?"

"wha-" ten laughed,  tilting his head at the man in adoration, his hand on his cheek, "why do you keep asking me?"

"i- hmph," johnny pouted, as ten held his face, "i dunno! i worry about you!"

ten teased the boy, ruffling his hair, "how cute."

"fine! i hope you choke on your breakfast!"

ten let out a genuine gasp, as he applied moisturiser to his face, "what the fuck?!"

johnny laughed, standing behind him and wrapping his arms around his waist.

"if i do choke on it, you're gonna feel so bad..." ten muttered quietly, using another cream that johnny honestly had no idea what it did.

"i'll laugh," johnny nodded, kissing ten's cheek before sliding back out of the slim room, "hurry up. food's getting cold."

"i have moisturiser on my face, you know!" ten shouted, poking his head out of the bathroom.

"mm! i'll have smooth lips!" johnny shouted back, and the biggest smile rose upon the younger's lips.

a/n filler chapter slays actually