fortyfive

"do you wanna-"

"talk? nope." ten stopped the boy, as they laid in johnny's bed together. ten's hand was still in pain, but honestly, he still really didn't care. he could cope with it.

"wanna.. do anything specific? we could watch something? we could go out? or we could just sleep.." johnny spoke. his voice was deep and hoarse, making ten feel calm

shaking his head, the younger shut his eyes as he laid flat on his back, facing the ceiling. he could feel johnny's gaze upon him, as the boy laid on his side, in-fact gazing.

"no to.. what?"

"all of the options.." ten sighed, "i dont know what i want to do. i'm so.. confused, tired, i dunno-"

"mm. it's okay."

"mm..." ten nodded slowly, turning to face johnny, his eyes opening again, "i'd hate to admit it but i've missed you.."

johnny raised his eyebrows slightly, a small smile on his lips, "why'd you hate to admit it?"

"because you pissed me off, and i'm supposed to hate you?" ten admitted, but partially joked, "you look hot when you're sleep deprived."

"you're really giving mixed signals right now, ten," johnny laughed, taking an eyelash from the boy's cheek, "are you hungry? want breakfast?"

ten nodded, watching johnny's lips as he spoke.

"what're you craving?"

"i dunno- isnt it- too early?"

johnny nodded slowly, looking at his phone for the time. he agreed, his hand slowly inching towards ten. he wanted to see what the boy would be okay with, because he missed his touch so much.

ten didn't flinch, move way, or resist johnny's hold, so he did just that. he held ten's waist, as the latter's eyes closed once more.

ten felt butterflies in his stomach, before sighing and moving towards johnny, closer to his chest, which he laid against gently.

"mm... johnny?"

"mhm?"

"m' hungry."

"thats why i said we should order food," johnny laughed, before ten shook his head and put his hands on the older's shoulders, "hm?"

"shut up."

ten kissed johnny deeply, his hands trailing around his neck. it took johnny a few moments to kiss back, but as soon as he did, they were melting in eachother's lips.

nsfw warning

ten let his body inch closer to johnny's, their legs intertwining as the american's thigh slid between his legs.

he gasped at the friction before biting down on johnny's lip.

"blegh- you taste of cigarettes," ten commented quietly, not moving too far away from the man, before he placed his lips on his jawline.

"im sorry-"

"mm-mm-" ten shook his head, as johnny moved his thigh in momentum. it annoyed ten that the man knew what he was doing, but he wasn't complaining, "it's fine."

they made out for a short while, hands everywhere, lips up and down their necks and across collarbones, the room being filled with breathy sounds and gasps.

"what do you want?"

"hm?"

"tell me what you want.."

ten rolled his eyes, his hand gently holding johnny's neck as he shook his head, "my love~"

"mm?" johnny mumbled, taken aback slightly by ten's sudden dominance around his collar, but he'd be lying if he said it didnt drive him crazy.