thirtyfive

"shit, alright, okay," johnny rubbed his eyes, as his manager stood in the doorway. it was around 3am, and they'd been informed that fans, paparazzi and swarms of people hadn't left the premises. the easiest plan was to leave early, getting to chicago a few days earlier than planned, but it meant moving now, "when?"

"a few hours. i'm sorry we've had to do this," the manager apologised, as johnny shook his head, "probably the safer and easier option."

"mhm, no, it's fine," johnny rubbed his eyes, turning on the lamp on the bedside table, before gently shaking ten, "we'll be ready asap."

he watched the man leave the room, before leaning over ten, hugging him tight, "ten~"

"mmmph- go away-"

"hey!" johnny laughed, knowing it was only sleepy ten talking, "you awake?"

"mm.. not really," ten mumbled, "what time is it."

"three.. in the morning.." he chuckled, kissing ten's cheek.

"johnny, why the fuck am i awake."

the two laughed together, as ten struggled to sit up, rubbing his eyes and pushing his messy hair out of his face.

"uh, we have to leave the state in a few hours."

ten looked at johnny like he was crazy, before leaning his head against him, "why?"

"apparently we've been found," johnny said lightheartedly, playing with the boy's hair, "quicker we're in chicago the better, hm?"

"yeah.." ten yawned, before sitting up quickly and stretching, "right, lets go."

"oh, okay-"

-

ten: hi best friend ever

ten: im coming home

renjun: ten it's 5am

renjun: is everything okay???

renjun: where's johnny?

ten: sat next to me in the car rn

renjun: ?!?!

ten: he has schedules here!!!! for over a week now! and also other reasons but im overwhelmed so ill tell you when i see you

renjun: oh?

ten: come over soon

ten: to johnny's house

renjun: OKAY!!!!!!????

-

"i missed this," ten yawned, crawling into johnny's bed, as the latter smiled, dragging the suitcases in, "can we sleep? it's like, mid-day."

"nuh-uh," johnny shook his head, "dont sleep yet."

"but i'm in bed~"

"get out then, stupid."

"you're so mean to me"

a/n filler chapter