twentyfour

ten giggled, as johnny pulled him down onto the couch. johnny had let him borrow some comfy clothes so they could spend the night wrapped up in eachother's love, and he was adoring how cute he looked wearing the clothes that were just a little too big for him.

ten had ended up behind johnny, his arms wrapped around his waist as he buried his face
in the back of his head, "your hair is so soft!"

johnny smiled, sinking into ten's frame, and putting something on the tv.

ten begun to play with johnny's slightly overgrown hair. that was one of ten's favourite things about johnny.

his hair

it was longer now than it was when they first met, as he hadn't been in the right state to cut it yet, but ten adored it. he knew the boy would cut it eventually though, so he took advantage of it, running his hands through and making the boy flustered.

"thank you," johnny laughed, "i wash it."

ten rolled his eyes at the boy's sarcasm, taking the middle part of his hair and tying it up, leaving the bottom and his bangs.

he giggled at the ponytail he'd created, throwing his arms over johnny's shoulders and hugging him out of adoration. he thought this was the cutest thing he'd ever seen.

"what've you done?" johnny asked, holding ten's hands on his chest.

"mm.. you have a lil' pony tail now," ten giggled, leaning back, amazed at what he'd done. he smiled bright, before johnny turned around, "oh, hi!"

johnny smiled, laying on ten's chest. they took a moment to get comfortable, and ended up in a position where ten was laid on his back, and johnny was carefully on top of him.

"how'd you do that?" johnny asked, touching his hair, fascinated.

"with.. a hair tie?"

"where'd you get that?"

"from.. my house..."

johnny raised his eyebrows, resting his chin on the boy's chest, looking up at him. ten thought he looked cute from this angle, "why do you have hair ties?"

"because i have hair, my dear," ten explained, not really knowing why johnny was so confused, "and.. y'know.. you never know when you need your hair out of your face."

johnny frowned at ten's smirk, making the latter burst into laughter, "yuck."

ten watched as the boy dramatically put his head back down. something about johnny was so endearing. he was so confident, a big presence, and overall quite big, but he was also cuddly, shy, somewhat innocent at times and ten found him adorable.

"what?"

"you're making inappropriate jokes during the cute scene!"

"scene?"

"we're in a movie now."

"mm.. okay," ten laughed, stroking johnny's hair, not fully listening to what johnny was blabbering about, but loving hearing him talk, "you're cute."

"mm.." johnny smiled, taking a deep, content breath. he shut his eyes slowly, as ten gently massaged his head, making him sleepy, "i wanna sleep."

"sleep then, my love," ten spoke, kissing johnny's head before wrapping his arms around him and watching the movie johnny had put on, "night."

"mm.. g'night."

-