thirtytwo

orlando, florida ✈️ atlanta, georgia

with a smile, johnny took ten's hand. they were once again, in the back of a car being driven to a disclosed location.

another press interview, which ten, again, had no reason to come to, but did anyways.

"you could spend the day out, if you want?" johnny asked, their hands resting on his thigh, "go buy stuff, have a nice day, i dunno..i dont want you to be bored.."

ten listened, sensing a sad tone in johnny's voice. he looked over to him, confused, "i'm not- i wont be bored!"

"are you sure?"

"johnny."

"...sorry.." he said, looking out the window, guilty, making ten sigh, with a smile.

"johnny?"

"mm?"

"you're okay. i'm okay... yeah?"

"... yeah.."

he bought johnny's hand up to his lips, placing them on it gently. the last thing he wanted was for johnny to get stressed that he wasn't 'okay'.

he knew this trip would stress the boy out anyway, and he didnt want to add to it.

-

he knew it would happen, but when it did, ten definitely was not ready for paparazzi and screaming fans. he was not informed that this interview was infront of a live audience, but he couldnt really do anything about it when it was happening.

maybe thats why johnny asked if he wanted to go out.

sigh

he kept a smile though, not wanting to be ungrateful. he was truly thankful for johnny bringing him into this industry. he wanted to be a professional photographer, so he wasn't complaining.

he was honestly just scared.

so scared.

-

"you okay?" johnny asked as the two arrived back at their hotel, and ten threw himself onto his bed.

"m' so tired," ten whined, as johnny laid behing him, kissing his head, "i wanna sleep."

"we've got a meal, remember."

"oh shit," ten laughed, turning around and kissing johnny's cheeks, "cuisine?"

"dunno. some fancy restaurant?"

"awesome" ten laughed.

-

ten smiled at people he'd never met, or even heard of. apparently they were stylists, and mutual friends. he was convinced johnny didnt know who half of them were either.

they were sat in the corner, so ten was comfortable being able to be out of the centre of attention.

realising this environment felt unfamiliar for ten, johnny held his hand under the table, occasionally his thigh. the restaurant was dark, and johnny would occasionally lean over, pretending to reach into his bag that ten was sat next to, to kiss the boy subtly.

"ordered what you want?" johnny asked, his elbow resting on the table and head positioned towards ten, so he got full attention. he nodded, not staring too deeply into johnny's eyes just incase a staff member saw.

he still wasn't sure if he was allowed to date, or if they were allowed to let the staff and managers know, so he was cautious.

"good," johnny nodded, grabbing his phone, "we wont be here long, so you can sleep."

ten laughed, shaking his head, "dont let me burden a nice night. i can stay awake."

"i dont wanna be here either," johnny laughed, stretching and subtly getting close to the boy's ear again, "c'mere."

johnny quickly took a picture of their intertwined hands, not letting go after.

-