twentyeight

"shouldn't've drunk anything," johnny smiled, as ten got ready for work. he watched the boy fondly, as he groaned and complained about having a hangover, "ill meet you after work, we'll go back to mine?"

ten nodded, yawning and taking his shirt off. johnny smirked, teasing him with an "oooh~"

the younger laughed, turning around and posing. johnny raised his eyebrows, and motioned for him to come closer, which he obeyed.

with a yawn, johnny snaked his arms around ten's bare torso, his head against his stomach as he hugged him. a few kisses placed on his stomach, making the boy shiver, before hugging back.

"you're pretty," johnny spoke, holding the boy's body gently, in a loving way, not at all sexual. ten chuckled, kissing johnny's head before walking away to get dressed, "come back!~"

"nuh-uh," ten smiled, throwing his shirt over his head and stretching, before putting on his jacket, "you're being gay!"

"only for you," johnny confirmed, pulling at ten's belt hoop and pulling him back towards him, "hehe.."

"johnny~" ten whined, although smiling widely. he gave in, falling onto johnny, and back onto the bed, "oh my god-"

"hm.." johnny hummed with a smile, holding ten, "speak to your boss today? we need to sort hotels and stuff."

"mhm.. i was planning to," ten nodded, laying on the latter's chest, "i mean, i dont really have to ask... i can just.. not turn up again.."

johnny rolled his eyes, but shrugged, "i mean yeah, but i think it'd be good you atleast let him know you weren't coming back."

"boring!" ten giggled, sitting up and making johnny whine.

"why can't you just stay still and cuddle me?~" he complained like a little kid.

ten tilted his head, pouting, making a sad face to the boy teasingly, "i gotta go to work!"

"ugh~" johnny chuckled, "i guess it's the last time, then i'll get you all to myself."

ten rolled his eyes, pulling johnny's arm, "c'mon, you gotta get up too."

"let me stay here, i'll tidy your apartment."

"can't say no to that," ten sighed, walking infront of johnny again but holding his hands down, kissing his forehead, "get dressed and fresh though, you stinky~"

"what the fuck-"

"okay im going to work now bye!" ten gigged, quickly walking out of his bedroom.

johnny jumped up, following the boy, "wait for me!~"

-

"ten, i do not care. i'm happy for you!" renjun assured his best friend, "i'd rather you do that, than work here. you dont enjoy working at a coffee shop, you dont have to pretend."

ten laughed, nodding, "i dunno i just feel a little bad? it's like... ive worked here for so long with you and now suddenly i met this sexy model guy and now he's my boyf- well, now we're somewhat together, and im flying across america with him!"

"ten-" renjun rolled his eyes, putting his hands on ten's shoulders, "i like working here. you dont! its not like we'll just never speak again. we're not just coworkers, we're best friends who coincidentally work together. i dont care. go live your famous life with your sexy boyfriend," he teased, making ten blush.

"i gotta talk to the boss, but i'll most likely be doing it."

"awesome. i'm so proud of you, ten."

-

"i'm unemployed!" ten laughed, greeting johnny around the corner from his work, hugging him, "well, i mean- for now."

"pft- yeah, enjoy the unemployed life while you can."

"oh god."