seventeen

ten felt his heart flutter as he held johnny on his chest. he boy had an exhausting day full of meetings, and had invited ten over to help him unwind and calm down. he'd eventually fallen asleep on the boy's torso, his arms around his waist as they laid in the older's bed.

jaehyun was out with some friends, but even if he wasn't, ten was eager to visit johnny, showering him with care and comfort, as he'd been contacting him throughout the day, and he could tell how stressed out the boy was.

he smiled, pulling the duvet over the two of them and adjusting so he was comfortable under the boy's weight. he held him like a cuddly bear, before planting a gentle kiss in his messy hair.

the boy's room wasnt tidy. at all. he could tell that the two hadn't taken care of it at all in the last few days, as clothes were everywhere, bags and suitcases left open on the floor, and the surfaces were dusty and messy.

he wasn't uncomfortable with it, he just felt bad for the boy. he could tell johnny wasnt being himself. he didnt think he'd seen him as 'himself' yet, due to the short amount of time they'd spent together, but he could tell something was off.

but instead of thinking about it, he got comfortable, pushing johnny off of him slightly. he laid his head on the pillow and shut his eyes, not wishing to sleep. just wishing to rest his thoughts.

johnny breathed against his neck, as his hands laid on his chest lovingly. he smiled, before brushing his hand through his hair softly.

"john-ah?" he whispered, to see if he was awake at all.

"mm?" johnny replied, jolting suddenly, making the younger smile, "wh-"

"sh-" ten placed his finger on his lips, "nothing. we need to eat soon, though."

"mm.. no," johnny complained, snuggling up closer to the boy, kissing his chest through his hoodie, "can i kiss?"

"you dont need to ask," ten smiled, as johnny continued to kiss his torso, "go ahead."

-

"hey-"

"shit- sorry," ten rubbed his eyes, looking up at the figure he'd bumped into in the hallway. jaehyun didnt move to the side, instead he stood still, making ten sigh, "excuse me."

"ten, right?"

"yeah. can i go to the toilet now?"

jaehyun smiled sadly, moving slightly, but not enough to let the boy past, "please dont take johnny from me."

"what?!" ten laughed, trying not to be too loud as johnny was asleep in his bedroom just down the hall, "jaehyun, it's not your choice. sorry."

ten pushed past the taller, walking into the bathroom and locking the door behind him. he rolled his eyes, looking in the mirror before splashing his face with water. he wasn't too tired, which is why he woke up in the middle of the night.

he didnt like jaehyun. he'd rarely interacted with him at all, but he didnt like him.

he knew he'd be able to manipulate johnny, that's what scared him. johnny was too mentally vulnerable for jaehyun's mind games.

ten needed to protect him, and he was going to, like his life depended on it.

-
after a few minutes in the bathroom, ten left, only to see jaehyun walking out of the room he was just in, sleeping with johnny. he grunted, as jaehyun walked in the opposite direction.

he made his way back to the bedroom, shutting the door behind him and making eye contact with johnny.

"turn that lamp on, i can't see you," johnny chuckled, laughing quietly. ten nodded, turning on a lamp that created a warm ambience to the bedroom, as he climbed back into bed with the older, "where'd you go?"

"i just woke up.. dunno how," ten explained, holding the boy's hand and resting his head on his shoulder, "he woke you up? or did i wake you up getting out?"

"he woke me up.. i dont know what he said.. i was barely awake," johnny frowned, "i think he's tipsy.."

"hm.. he told me to not take you away from him.." ten scoffed, drawing patterns on the boy's hand gently, "he's a funny guy, y'know."

"please, please take me from him," johnny laughed, yawning and laying back down, pulling the latter down with him, "c'mon, go back to sleep with me."

"mhm.." ten nodded, snuggling with johnny, and holding his waist.

a/n hello readers. i have the flu. but heres a chapter!!!!!! LMFAOAO